Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Off the plane onto buses, straight to the ground, no interaction with local Portuguese, ie no beer. Watch game, back on buses, back to airport and fuckoff, no overnight stays. 1000 quid, cheers easy.

But don't worry UEFA have thought of nothing but the fans.

I promised myself if ever we made it to the final, I would go even if I couldn't get a ticket (although I very well might) to experience the whole ambience in the town beforehand and after, especially if we won it. The whole things been fucking ruined. I'm gutted to be honest.

Off the plane onto buses, straight to the ground, no interaction with local Portuguese, ie no beer. Watch game, back on buses, back to airport and fuckoff, no overnight stays. 1000 quid, cheers easy.

I promised myself if ever we made it to the final, I would go even if I couldn't get a ticket (although I very well might) to experience the whole ambience in the town beforehand and after, especially if we won it. The whole things been fucking ruined. I'm gutted to be honest.
It’s a absolute fucking shit show from UEFA.
I hope to see Chelsea fans in unison with us in booing the fuck out of their Champions League anthem.

You can make up for it next year.

Cant see it but happy to be corrected. Portugal is on greater alert after the mass gatherings of Sporting Club's fans and the 'altercations' with the police a few days ago , resulting in a fear of a spike in infections. Portugal is trying to be cautious over whom and how they let people into their country , just as the UK couldn't afford to have one rule for UEFA dignitaries , whilst we in the UK have been coping with lockdown etc.

Portugal took on the final, and will set the rules re: fans visiting . My annoyance , is that Porto was given the green light . Like a lot of people we had 4 nights booked, flights etc( albeit all cancellable) looking forward to it etc, only to find later on in the day, that whole thing was looking totally different . The devil was always in the detail . Portugal said all along that visiting the country had to be for essential reasons. football doesn't fall into that category.

This is catching a lot of fans on the backfoot.
But as things stand though, thousands of ticketless football fans have basically been told by the Portuguese government that they’ve got the green light for non-essential travel, can go on the piss in Porto for days on end, and won’t be subject to the same restrictions that will apply to those with tickets. That’s proper fucked up so I’m not sure how anyone can be defending this decision because it’s not exactly protecting their citizens and the way things are looking, there will be more City fans denied access to the stadium than those allowed in.

We’ll be lucky to sell 2000 tickets at this rate due to so many die hards who rarely or never miss a game booking independent travel.

Is it at possible to find out whereabouts you are in the queue for tickets for example, when it’s cup final allocation time.
I’ve got 14,000 points so I think I’m around the 11,000 mark but that is a very rough guesstimate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.