Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Over on the Sport Options thread, it's been posted that SSN have announced that Portugal are sticking to 30th May before travel into the country is allowed, meaning it's definitely a day trip secure bubble thing only. I'm sceptical because SSN have a habit of reporting old news. Just wondering if it's been reported anywhere else?
No announcement yet. Faro airport still anticipating non essential arrivals from Monday

Yeah I'd imagine they would end up working alongside the club. Just cant see how the club could get close to the 30ish planes it would require themselves.

Still pretty calm independent travel will be ok. We'll know by Monday.
Yeah, I think there's a bit to play out yet on this. Whatever happens, this must surely be pushing the date back for the commencement of ticket sales.

Only officiall travel no independent travel plus our terms and conditions we signed up for was 48 hours not 1, day sports options will have to refund we keep saying spike I do, it’s sports options
They've sold a product that's no longer available so they have to refund. I wouldn't be surprised if they've taken £250k over the last 24 hours so they'll be hoping they don't have to.

If I was Portugese and living in Porto the thing I would want is 12000 UK fans flying in from a country rife with Indian variant Covid. Our risks will be lower than Portugal's I'm guessing because our vaccine rollout is further advanced but by the end of the month it'll be widespread. Portugal would be mad to let anyone visit. Watch it on TV with piped in crowd noise.

Hardly rife mate hasn’t there been about 1000 cases out of 67 million people.

That's UEFA's public sale date, the clubs can sell as and when they're ready.
Granted I’m quoting sky...but they did just say both clubs will be announcing chartered flight deals including tickets very soon and these packages will be on offer from the 24th when the tickets go on sale ......

Today someone at the Club needs to put a formal notice out, even if it’s only a update or insight into what they are planning

If it's definitely day trips only then Spike's only option is to change it to a day trip, and even then he may have to get permission to do it as it's independent of the club and Portugal might not allow it?

Spike has the planes and the club hasn’t. So there might be room for manoeuvre by both sides.

Granted I’m quoting sky...but they did just say both clubs will be announcing chartered flight deals including tickets very soon and these packages will be on offer from the 24th when the tickets go on sale ......

Today someone at the Club needs to put a formal notice out, even if it’s only a update or insight into what they are planning
If they've changed that then that's an even sicker joke, 5 days before the fucking match??

Over on the Sport Options thread, it's been posted that SSN have announced that Portugal are sticking to 30th May before travel into the country is allowed, meaning it's definitely a day trip secure bubble thing only. I'm sceptical because SSN have a habit of reporting old news. Just wondering if it's been reported anywhere else?
Simon Calder the travel expert guy was on BBC Breakfast this morning saying he's heard from a high placed source at a big travel firm that Portugal are going to sign off on allowing tourists in from Monday, later today.

The travel boss could be chatting it, but Simon Calder seemed to think the guy was bonafide.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems like we won’t be able to get tickets until the 24th, which is a joke. How are you meant to arrange a trip in that timeframe?

Fair play to blues who are booking in advance in the hopes of getting a ticket or want to fly out to Portugal anyway without a ticket - personally I would rather watch it in Manchester than be in Portugal without actually going to the match, especially in Covid times.

Like many others I’m sure, I also can’t afford to be spending money on a plane ticket to then miss out on a match ticket and not go. Then there’s obviously the catch 22 of plane ticket prices soaring and becoming unaffordable if you don’t gamble and buy them in advance.

Shambolic by UEFA, who just two or three weeks ago were claiming to care about the fans when the ESL thing was going on. It’s bad enough that it isn’t at Wembley so their cronies can all attend, but the fact that they are effectively giving fans 4 days’ notice to arrange a trip is a disgrace.

Fuck UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.