Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yeah, I think there's a bit to play out yet on this. Whatever happens, this must surely be pushing the date back for the commencement of ticket sales.
Yeah I think they have to whilst there's uncertainty.

They've got to do the Everton game today anyway so have enough on their plate.

If they've changed that then that's an even sicker joke, 5 days before the fucking match??
What I don’t understand is how travel companies like easyJet Ryanair have taken bookings/flights from Manchester and Edinburgh for thurs to Tuesday and booking.com taking hotel reservations in Lisbon and Porto all week. My lad and about thirty lads from Bridge and Mossley have spent the best part of £30k this week with provision for trains and other things like taxis.

That's UEFA's public sale date, the clubs can sell as and when they're ready.
Presumably the clubs are waiting for Porto to notify them of the socially distanced seating arrangements. If the venue was only confirmed yesterday, that might take a few days

What I don’t understand is how travel companies like easyJet Ryanair have taken bookings/flights from Manchester and Edinburgh for thurs to Tuesday and booking.com taking hotel reservations in Lisbon and Porto all week. My lad and about thirty lads from Bridge and Mossley have spent the best part of £30k this week with provision for tests trains and other things like taxis.
It's seems to be almost anarchy in the travel business currently, that's how it comes across anyway. No obvious regulation of who can sell what and when.

Simon Calder the travel expert guy was on BBC Breakfast this morning saying he's heard from a high placed source at a big travel firm that Portugal are going to sign off on allowing tourists in from Monday, later today.

The travel boss could be chatting it, but Simon Calder seemed to think the guy was bonafide.
Thanks. And this is why I wouldn't be taking anything as gospel just yet.

Presumably the clubs are waiting for Porto to notify them of the socially distanced seating arrangements. If the venue was only confirmed yesterday, that might take a few days
Could be. Which makes UEFA's announcement yesterday that both clubs could start selling tickets as early as yesterday look even more ridiculous!

Thanks. And this is why I wouldn't be taking anything as gospel just yet.
Being allowed in as a tourist and attending the Final in Porto are not the same thing here. Controls regarding the Final will be restrictive that will be the issue.. we need a formal club announcement ideally today regarding travel and attending the final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.