Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just when I was considering not booing that pathetic UEFA anthem...
We don’t have to dig too deep for a reason to boo.
We will never have to break the surface. They just lay one reason on top of another.
They must be twelve deep by now.

If I was Portugese and living in Porto the thing I would want is 12000 UK fans flying in from a country rife with Indian variant Covid. Our risks will be lower than Portugal's I'm guessing because our vaccine rollout is further advanced but by the end of the month it'll be widespread. Portugal would be mad to let anyone visit. Watch it on TV with piped in crowd noise.

If I was Portugese and living in Porto the thing I would want is 12000 UK fans flying in from a country rife with Indian variant Covid. Our risks will be lower than Portugal's I'm guessing because our vaccine rollout is further advanced but by the end of the month it'll be widespread. Portugal would be mad to let anyone visit. Watch it on TV with piped in crowd noise.
All visitors will have had a negative PCR test before travel

UEFA?
arent they in discussions with the Portuguese gift to get this lifted?
UEFA scum.
As @willipp said, they should've squared all this off before the official announcement so I'm not sure how UEFA should be getting much credit. I would add though that I think this saga smacks of total incompetence as opposed to general cuntishness.

Over on the Sport Options thread, it's been posted that SSN have announced that Portugal are sticking to 30th May before travel into the country is allowed, meaning it's definitely a day trip secure bubble thing only. I'm sceptical because SSN have a habit of reporting old news. Just wondering if it's been reported anywhere else?

That only shows the person is negative at time of the test.

It does cut the likelihood of having Covid down. Which is very important.
Can’t see the good people of Porto being effected if you believe sky. Can only go fly in fly out COVID testing then mandated coach transfer to a fan zone kettled in till coach to ground then coach right back to the airport straight after. This will cause fukin carnage, my problem is booked on spikes (non refundable) 2 day package with no hotel yesterday. Now need him to change this or refund pdq and wait for the club who apparently are going to announce ticket plus flight and transfers package

Can’t see the good people of Porto being effected if you believe sky. Can only go fly in fly out COVID testing then mandated coach transfer to a fan zone kettled in till coach to ground then coach right back to the airport straight after. This will cause fukin carnage, my problem is booked on spikes (non refundable) 2 day package with no hotel yesterday. Now need him to change this or refund pdq and wait for the club who apparently are going to announce ticket plus flight and transfers package
If it's definitely day trips only then Spike's only option is to change it to a day trip, and even then he may have to get permission to do it as it's independent of the club and Portugal might not allow it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.