Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Over on the Sport Options thread, it's been posted that SSN have announced that Portugal are sticking to 30th May before travel into the country is allowed, meaning it's definitely a day trip secure bubble thing only. I'm sceptical because SSN have a habit of reporting old news. Just wondering if it's been reported anywhere else?
It does make you wonder why they offered to host the match

If it's definitely day trips only then Spike's only option is to change it to a day trip, and even then he may have to get permission to do it as it's independent of the club and Portugal might not allow it?
Yep that is the big worry, I have no question about spikes integrity regarding sorting people who took the 2 day deal. The issue as you state is being recognised as a official package, I also anticipate he will have to revert back to previously used policies like you can reserve your seat but must have a ticket. This will be a complete fuck up for him given no tickets will be sold til 24th

Its too late to do anything about the fact we are taken for mugs. Horse has bolted

4 weeks ago uefa shit there knickers and couldnt tell us quick enough its ALL ABOUT THE FANS!!

well its seemingly all about 2000 dignitaries on a freebie paid for by YOU!!

(not by me, ive never and never will pay for sky / bt ... and dont miss a game live or on tv)

Simón Calder that travel geezer on the telly has just told fans ‘not to conclude their holiday is off’ at this stage. Just heard him on Talk Sport

If it's definitely day trips only then Spike's only option is to change it to a day trip, and even then he may have to get permission to do it as it's independent of the club and Portugal might not allow it?
Spot on correct. Unless the conditions change Spike is as screwed as all who have booked with him.

Looking forward to the announcement of when all those going will have to collect their tickets from a deserted warehouse in Lisbon, with proof of id.
Only officiall travel no independent travel plus our terms and conditions we signed up for was 48 hours not 1, day sports options will have to refund we keep saying spike I do, it’s sports options

Over on the Sport Options thread, it's been posted that SSN have announced that Portugal are sticking to 30th May before travel into the country is allowed, meaning it's definitely a day trip secure bubble thing only. I'm sceptical because SSN have a habit of reporting old news. Just wondering if it's been reported anywhere else?
If that was the case it would be all over Twitter and it's all quiet on that front at the moment so id say it's recycled from yesterday

Yeah I'd imagine they would end up working alongside the club. Just cant see how the club could get close to the 30ish planes it would require themselves.

Still pretty calm independent travel will be ok. We'll know by Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.