Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Thanks. And this is why I wouldn't be taking anything as gospel just yet.
Fingers crossed for you mate. I held fire on booking flights etc because I thought it's going to cost me a grand anyway, so not worth the risk of booking early to save £200.

But I totally understand why fans jumped in to get sorted early - it's what I do on all European aways in the past, you kind of have to if you want to make it affordable.

There's no way they can leave fans who've pre-arranged travel high and dry, it's an absolute fucking disgrace to treat people like that.

The communication has been appalling. UEFA should have released a statement 10 days ago telling fans not to book anything because there were ongoing negotiations and it was a complex situation, subject to change at short notice.

As it is, they're just letting speculation run rampant, leaking things to journalists, and letting fans desperate to attend potentially lose out on a significant amount of money during really difficult times. Diabolical really.

That's how it's currently looking from my view. Beyond ridiculous.
As far as I understand they aren’t allowing tourism , the UK government put them on the green list but doesn’t mean they have to accept UK tourists, we are no longer in the EU so have to wait until they open the borders to UK citizens.

They probably don't know much more than we do. they cant say anything if there isn't concrete information to give. There's so many hoops to jump through and its quite frankly a fuckin mess not at the fault of the club one bit.
If it really is a day trip that must have already been agreed with the clubs as they would be the ones organising it

The mad thing here is there are probably already a couple of thousand blues booked on independent trips. If they keep those knowing they won’t be allowed tickets I can’t see a situation where another 6000 blues go on a club day trip for 7/800 quid. So there could a couple of thousand tickets unsold and a couple of thousand blues in Porto.

As far as I understand they aren’t allowing tourism , the UK government put them on the green list but doesn’t mean they have to accept UK tourists, we are no longer in the EU so have to wait until they open the borders to UK citizens.
Which by all accounts will be confirmed today. I think that’s why no ticket details or criteria have yet been released. It all hangs on that key decision from Portuguese government. And if you think we’re on tender hooks (we are) imagine what all those who have holidays booked for Monday are feeling!

Everyone on here must be guaranteed to get a ticket. Some of us don’t know how many points will get one, need the club to get tickets on sale ASAP as can’t plan anything.

The mad thing here is there are probably already a couple of thousand blues booked on independent trips. If they keep those knowing they won’t be allowed tickets I can’t see a situation where another 6000 blues go on a club day trip for 7/800 quid. So there could a couple of thousand tickets unsold and a couple of thousand blues in Porto.
That just demonstrates the ridiculousness of the whole thing.

The fans in town should play Chelsea fans in town in an alternative CL final. I'd sooner attend that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.