Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Lahoz is refereeing Real Madrid on Sunday if you want an example of how impartial he is
My Neighbour is friends with him. He was a Valencia fan and still lives in the city of Valencia. He trained at the club when he was a kid. Apparently he’s very funny, very sound and a proper character.

My Neighbour is friends with him. He was a Valencia fan and still lives in the city of Valencia. He trained at the club when he was a kid. Apparently he’s very funny, very sound and a proper character.
Yeah I'm sure we'll all forgive him cos he's a sound bloke when he gifts chelsea a penalty for nothing and sends Pep to the stands

Nope. They just extended the Closure to May 30th.

"State of calamity" isn't a closure and a ban on travel into the country per se - it just gives the government powers to impose localised restrictions according to this:
https://news.sky.com/story/fresh-un...tends-state-of-calamity-until-30-may-12305909
Also, from the article it doesn't sound like this is necessarily a final decision anyway.

Reactions: ell
I agree with the latter but not sure on the former. It’s quite difficult to cancel flights and many would rather be ‘free’ in Porto without a ticket than be cattled around all day with a ticket but then dragged back to the airport straight after.
Whilst I'm aware I don't speak for all, and I'm desperate to go on holiday, I'm not going all the way there, getting the tests etc and not going to the game.

I'll lose about £100 all in but will cancel the hotels etc. It'll be more for others and it will be their own decision. I also know it's a different circumstance for yourself traveling from Spain.

But again, I don't think it will come to that unless this Indian variant gets out of hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.