Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The mad thing here is there are probably already a couple of thousand blues booked on independent trips. If they keep those knowing they won’t be allowed tickets I can’t see a situation where another 6000 blues go on a club day trip for 7/800 quid. So there could a couple of thousand tickets unsold and a couple of thousand blues in Porto.
No. Not all, but the majority already booked will either not travel or begrudgingly rebook (me included).

It won't come to that though. Martyn Ziegler has a good source, and his information has been pretty solid throughout, whereas others have been speculating. It'll work out.

No. Not all, but the majority already booked will either not travel or begrudgingly rebook (me included).

It won't come to that though. Martyn Ziegler has a good source, and his information has been pretty solid throughout, whereas others have been speculating. It'll work out.
I agree with the latter but not sure on the former. It’s quite difficult to cancel flights and many would rather be ‘free’ in Porto without a ticket than be cattled around all day with a ticket but then dragged back to the airport straight after.

Which by all accounts will be confirmed today. I think that’s why no ticket details or criteria have yet been released. It all hangs on that key decision from Portuguese government. And if you think we’re on tender hooks (we are) imagine what all those who have holidays booked for Monday are feeling!
Nope. They just extended the Closure to May 30th.

Nope. They just extended the Closure to May 30th.

No they didn’t. They extended their domestic ‘state of calamity’ which has been in place and extended every two weeks since January which governs various domestic arrangements. Their minister of state clarified last night that NO decision on international travel has yet been made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.