Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

My Neighbour is friends with him. He was a Valencia fan and still lives in the city of Valencia. He trained at the club when he was a kid. Apparently he’s very funny, very sound and a proper character.
There was a doctor from in Hyde who was very nice to his patients.......

How many points do you have? Curious as to what people think about the number of points needed to get one.
I'm like a stuck record but I stand by my prediction: even if all independent travel is allowed, I think anybody who wants a ticket will get one and I think the most expensive won't sell out. If the bubble requirement is kept I think there will be more tickets unsold than sold. COVID and all the restrictions will hit demand massively and whatever happens I think tickets will be easy to source - there's another big batch which UEFA are putting on sale during the last week.

Everyone on here must be guaranteed to get a ticket. Some of us don’t know how many points will get one, need the club to get tickets on sale ASAP as can’t plan anything.
They can’t sell you a ticket until they can also sell you a flight ticket at the same time

£520 plus whatever tests needed - I will take that.
Seriously? To be bussed straight from the airport to the ground, stand around for 2 hours possibly without beer and over priced food?
And if you think they won't do that, it is exactly what they did for Monaco

I'm like a stuck record but I stand by my prediction: even if all independent travel is allowed, I think anybody who wants a ticket will get one and I think the most expensive won't sell out. If the bubble requirement is kept I think there will be more tickets unsold than sold. COVID and all the restrictions will hit demand massively and whatever happens I think tickets will be easy to source - there's another big batch which UEFA are putting on sale during the last week.

You might be correct.

I have flights(refundable) and hotel(cancellable) booked, and as a Cityzen I have little hope of just obtaining a ticket from the club. I would pay +/- 500 for a ticket while in Porto. The ‘craic’ while in Porto would mean I’d be happy to go as is, even if I don’t get a ticket.

BUT, I have much less interest in being hearded from airport to airport to ground to airport to airport, even though a match ticket would be included. Just doesn’t seem like ‘fun’. And everyone knows there will be stories of delays, cock ups, being in a car park for 3 hours, stuck on runways for hours, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.