Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places

That’s my understanding as well.

I've booked DAM health pcr test for Thursday at 9am & I'm flying back on Sunday at dinner time will that cover the flight home? Proper nightmare this is

just been on and ordered the match ticket and official club travel.

It does offer the chose do you want club travel or independent travel

you need to enter your passport number before you can complete the booking

Looks like I may miss out on going with 14k points and cup scheme, hoping a couple of the expensive tickets may drop a couple more levels but I am not confident at this point.

Good luck everyone trying to get their tickets today, everyone who ends up going deserves to be there.

I've booked DAM health pcr test for Thursday at 9am & I'm flying back on Sunday at dinner time will that cover the flight home? Proper nightmare this is
Doesn’t the website say you need to test after lunch on the Thursday

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places

Thanks ES1, but again, confusion reigns around entry to the stadium now.

Chelsea say: UEFA have advised that all supporters should have a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to stadium entry or negative antigen test within 48 hours prior to stadium entry

City say: Supporters will need to provide proof of a negative PCR test within 72 hours of kick-off to be granted access to the stadium.

You say: You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)

This is my point. It's all so contradictory and confusing it's small wonder that people are running round in circles and asking identical or very similar questions and possibly driving themselves mad with it all.

Is there still time for it to be moved to Villa Park :)

just been on and ordered the match ticket and official club travel.

It does offer the chose do you want club travel or independent travel

you need to enter your passport number before you can complete the booking
Do you only need to enter passport details if you choose the club travel?

Mine's 11:40am Thursday and flying back with Sport Options - if I'm not mistaken, we'll be a couple of hours over the 72 so I'm most likely gonna do a lateral flow in Porto. Will get it done & out of the way on the Friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.