Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Would the one you book be valid for the return if it's within 72 hours of going out? Apologies - I know these questions about tests have been doing the rounds a lot on here but it's something we all need to be aware of before we go.

YES … https://www.gov.uk/guidance/corona...coronavirus-test-before-you-travel-to-england

“If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.”

Sorry to nominate you as the resident expert but if I ordered 2 of these PCR tests would that satisfy requirements to get into Portugal (if negative obviously) and requirements to get back in UK, knowing there’s a test waiting for me when I get back? Or do I have to make an appointment rather than home delivery? Cheers
Its ok mate ive got a holiday booked there for after the final so ive been looking into it a bit!

PCR test inside 72hr before flying. Rapid test in portugal inside 72 hours before flying home (30 euros) then another PCR on or before day 2 with day zero being the day you land.

It does seem like a big ask. Am I right in thinking that Chelsea and United fans were all chartered in and out of Moscow in 2008?

I remember Manchester Airport's busiest day ever being the 2003 CL final between Milan and Juve.

I think it's possible that they could pull it off.
This for me. The day at Manchester in question was immense I seem to remember hearing about. Very little issues and that was when the airport was running at full capacity too. This end isn't the issue though sadly.

It does seem like a big ask. Am I right in thinking that Chelsea and United fans were all chartered in and out of Moscow in 2008?

I remember Manchester Airport's busiest day ever being the 2003 CL final between Milan and Juve.

I think it's possible that they could pull it off.
Manchester Airport has previously and almost routinely moved 100,000 passengers per day during peak summer. I think 6,000 with very little other transport won't be to difficult!

Its ok mate ive got a holiday booked there for after the final so ive been looking into it a bit!

PCR test inside 72hr before flying. Rapid test in portugal inside 72 hours before flying home (30 euros) then another PCR on or before day 2 with day zero being the day you land.
Thanks again, appreciate it

Have the club put out details of their flights yet
All they've said is that they will be selling day trip flights as a package with a ticket.

They've not confirmed whether they will be selling tickets separately from flights, but you'd have to assume they will.

Told otherwise, but let's wait for whenever they do then :)

Edit: scratch that. They meant ballot results which I keep forgetting about
Yeah I can only imagine that the ticketing department are having a meltdown right now, my source isn't involved in that side of the club but has messaged me saying no ticket news today re: Porto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.