Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You might be struggling because it’s based on the time you arrive in the UK. So your test on Thursday would have to be after 5pm.

What I don’t know is how they time the test, whether it’s done at the time it’s taken or the time it’s been tested.

You might be struggling because it’s based on the time you arrive in the UK. So your test on Thursday would have to be after 5pm.

What I don’t know is how they time the test, whether it’s done at the time it’s taken or the time it’s been tested.
I’m sure I read it’s within 72 hours of the time of your flight?

The time doesn’t matter. Anytime that day will do. This is from gov.uk
So anytime on the Thursday will do

Take a coronavirus test before you travel to England​

You must have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel to England.

You must take a test even if:

• you’ve already been vaccinated
  • you’re a UK citizen
You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

You do a pcr test before travelling to satisfy Portugal. You book a day 2 test in the UK with a recognised provider of this service, it can be a postal test. When you book this test you will get a reference number for this test which you will need when you fill in your passenger locator form 2 days before you come back.
Thanks mate, was wondering how u could prove you have a home test booked but that reference number makes sense. I’ll book the Eurofins test for the day 2 test. Any ideas about the test we have to do in Portugal?

The time doesn’t matter. Anytime that day will do. This is from gov.uk
So anytime on the Thursday will do

Take a coronavirus test before you travel to England​

You must have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel to England.

You must take a test even if:

• you’ve already been vaccinated
  • you’re a UK citizen
You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
I didn’t know that, I always see the 72 hours. Good news anyway.

Just been told it’s being reported again that those attending the game still have to do the bubble thing with the clubs travel, has anyone else heard this ?

Just been told it’s being reported again that those attending the game still have to do the bubble thing with the clubs travel, has anyone else heard this ?
I believe it is all still under discussion between clubs, UEFA and Portuguese Government. Nothing has been decided finally one way or another yet.

It’s being reported again because there have been no new announcements that differ from this. However, clubs/UEFA/Portugal are still in discussions. Once a final decision is made, there will obviously be an announcement. I would GUESS Mon/Tue.

I think Portugal are insisting on this and are sticking to it. It's unlikely that it's the way that Uefa sold it to the two clubs hence no communication coming out until this has been resolved. Then they can start the ballot process!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.