Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I haven’t seen any sites that mention a test in Portugal, only prior to departure and after arrival back in the UK. I’ve only been told that a test in Porto may be required. Do you have a link by any chance?
It’s not required from Monday. From Monday you only need a test upon returning to the Uk on day 2. This is a screenshot from gov.uk So Portugal is a green list country. If Portugal is the only place you’ve been then UPON RETURNING to the Uk you need to get a test on the 2nd day. That’s how I understand it. You still need the paid for lab PCR test 72 hours before departure and also the day 2 test when you get back. 26A7F147-5AD1-449B-834F-697AEC1FB3FA.jpeg

My son (at college) and myself (for work) have a pile of boxes of lateral flow tests, given to us by college/work, for regular testing at home.

If we take a few of these to Portugal and use these before we return, would they be deemed acceptable, as, we only record the QR code via the NHS .gov website when home.

It's something I've not yet researched, but, if you do already know, it would be a great help. Cheers.
No. NHS tests are not allowed for travel at all

It’s not required from Monday. From Monday you only need a test upon returning to the Uk on day 2. This is a screenshot from gov.uk So Portugal is a green list country. If Portugal is the only place you’ve been then UPON RETURNING to the Uk you need to get a test on the 2nd day. That’s how I understand it. You still need the paid for lab PCR test 72 hours before departure and also the day 2 test when you get back. View attachment 17009

You DO need a test before returning from green list country to the UK

ab4745ee4d3a681889d7bfbef9a265d7.png

It’s not required from Monday. From Monday you only need a test upon returning to the Uk on day 2. This is a screenshot from gov.uk So Portugal is a green list country. If Portugal is the only place you’ve been then UPON RETURNING to the Uk you need to get a test on the 2nd day. That’s how I understand it. You still need the paid for lab PCR test 72 hours before departure and also the day 2 test when you get back. View attachment 17009
You are very wrong. That is just describing what you need to do when you get back. Additionally you need the PCR test within 72 hours of departure (this is the Portuguese government requirement)
Please see below extract from gov.uk and the link

Green list countries and territories - from 17 May​

From 17 May there will be a new green list of countries and territories. Until 17 May all countries and territories outside of the Common Travel Areaare either red list or amber list countries or territories. If you travel to England before 17 May you must follow the relevant amber list or red listrules.

This section tells you what you will have to do if you travel to England from a country or territory on the green list from 17 May. You must only have been in or travelled through a green list country or the Common Travel Area in the previous 10 days.

Before travel to England​

Before you travel to England you must:

On arrival in England​

You must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 after you arrive.

You do not need to quarantine unless the test result is positive.

You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.

You must quarantine if NHS Test & Trace informs you that you travelled to England with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.

Incorrect, as per posts above. It’s a minefield but you do need a test pre-departure from Portugal (which can be antigen / lateral flow).

However, if your flight back to the UK is on the Sunday and you did a PCR test before your flight to Portugal on the Thursday, that can be used.

The good thing is there will be thousands jetting off from UK over next few days so all should become clear on tests etc

Why are they asking the Portuguese test be in English French or Spanish? Will your local Portuguese testing site be able to do that? It’s like us giving out test results in Portuguese!

Whilst I’m at it, they’ve definitely sacked off this bubble idea haven’t they? What’s the betting after all this rigmarole they’ll confirm the bubble and match tickets sold only on booking official bubble trip. I can feel a shit storm brewing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.