Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think some on here are underestimating the demand on tickets. We will have thousands over there missing out going off the amount who have booked

Everyone still running round in circles I see.

I feel for anyone trying to navigate this.
To try and make this clear, can anyone advise on the type of Covid test needed for the return flight Porto to Manchester?
we fly out Friday morning then back on Sunday early afternoon so not sure if getting a same day PCR test on the Thursday am in Manchester will still be valid for the return flight as it will be over 72 hours?

I think some on here are underestimating the demand on tickets. We will have thousands over there missing out going off the amount who have booked
It's hard to know just how many have booked or intend to book. I think we will know more when the criteria is announced and just exactly what is required of fans to be able to enter the stadium.

Everyone still running round in circles I see.

I feel for anyone trying to navigate this.
I think it's just best to wait and see. In a little over 24 hours we will likely know how tickets will be allocated and with that I expect information to be provided about the testing requirements. I'm hanging fire until such time.

I can't help but think, however, that the emphasis will be on the official package and testing information only provided for people who intend to travel in such a fashion. Equally, I can envisage some sort of prioritisation with match tickets towards official packages. The Portuguese government may yet allow independent travellers to attend the game but it will be discouraged and disincentivised.

I think it's just best to wait and see. In a little over 24 hours we will likely know how tickets will be allocated and with that I expect information to be provided about the testing requirements. I'm hanging fire until such time.

I can't help but think, however, that the emphasis will be on the official package and testing information only provided for people who intend to travel in such a fashion. Equally, I can envisage some sort of prioritisation with match tickets towards official packages. The Portuguese government may yet allow independent travellers to attend the game but it will be discouraged and disincentivised.

This.

The club package will be the only sensible option imo.

Spot on. On the cup scheme, 15000 PTS and still concerned about qualifying while some on here saying all those on the scheme will get one. I don't see how as virtually every blue I know is wanting to go.

Reactions: ell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.