Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think it's just best to wait and see. In a little over 24 hours we will likely know how tickets will be allocated and with that I expect information to be provided about the testing requirements. I'm hanging fire until such time.

I can't help but think, however, that the emphasis will be on the official package and testing information only provided for people who intend to travel in such a fashion. Equally, I can envisage some sort of prioritisation with match tickets towards official packages. The Portuguese government may yet allow independent travellers to attend the game but it will be discouraged and disincentivised.
^^ the last thing that was seen/discovered from the Portuguese government interior minister was that anyone (though not uefa cronies) would have to go via designated charter flight, stay in a bubble at the respective fan zones and then back to your plane without leaving the bubble. What happens on return? Well who knows. I haven't seen anything about the change to non-essential travel into the EU, though have to admit not looked for the last couple of days. But the implication was if you're not in the fan zone bubble you won't be getting in to the match

Not that it matters now but Turkey have announced that they are decreasing the level of Covid restrictions.

^^ the last thing that was seen/discovered from the Portuguese government interior minister was that anyone (though not uefa cronies) would have to go via designated charter flight, stay in a bubble at the respective fan zones and then back to your plane without leaving the bubble. What happens on return? Well who knows. I haven't seen anything about the change to non-essential travel into the EU, though have to admit not looked for the last couple of days. But the implication was if you're not in the fan zone bubble you won't be getting in to the match
Yes, I got that impression. The only thing that might make me think differently is that there may have been a push-back on this, hence why ticket details haven't yet been released. It is inconceivable that the issue did not come up when UEFA entered into discussions with the Portuguese government. UEFA must have been aware of bubble-only travel.

Fuck sake. The UEFA numpties will now do an about-turn and announce Istanbul is back on! Nothing is beyond these clowns!
Lockdown was always going to finish on 17th May anyway. Besides, they can ease them all they want but the reason it was moved was because of the actions of Westminster, not the Turkish government.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.