Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Still no news from Chelsea about tickets so expect the same approach from them and buttons to be pressed at the same time about tickets, transfer and travel.

My guess is based on points, with not enough club travel packages to go round then free for all. This leaves the high rollers with a gamble of going via the club or gambling that spaces run out and they'll go under their own arrangements.

Either way I'm getting the popcorn ready for tomorrow and sympathy to Emily or whoever on the Tweet Deck.

If there is some priority for official trips only in terms of being allocated a match ticket then I and a few thousand others will be FUCKIN FURIOUS.We beat PSG on 4 May. We’ve so far had almost a fortnight of knowing we’re in the final. Do they expect that nobody will have already made arrangements to get there and back? It’s a free world the last time I looked and to prioritise tickets to those on official trips would be criminal.
If they're left with a half full plane, then they might give a bit of priority to people below the threshold with bookings to fill the plane. That's happened in the past anyway. Shouldn't happen on a large scale.

There was a pretty awful agreement that City Matters (IMO) mistakenly signed up to with Thomas Cook, but hopefully the agreement went when TC did. Think it was only guaranteeing a maximum of one plane anyway so wont be an issue here, and not the time to bring back that argument.

How are we expected to plan anything, it’s less than 2 weeks off and they haven’t even announced ticket sales yet.
ILuh.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.