Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Must admit, Wouldn’t fancy us v the scum IN BELFAST !
Funny you say that..after the semi against United in 2011,the day after, had to go to Belfast to meet my own family who were on a short break meeting my wife's family who live there.. was so hung over.. had my City scarf on as proud to be Blue and to be fair there were a few Blues on the plane, but mostly United..flying into George Best City airport, United losing, wearing my scarf was not the "best" experience. All my wife's family in Belfast are rags and boy did I enjoy that weekend. Topped up with Guinness rapidly and took no prisoners.

Whereabouts are people staying? (don't be smartarses and say Porto!)

I've currently got 2 hotels booked....had my head turned by another, more expensive property this morning so booked that with free cancellation whilst I decide between the 2.

It's right near the river so great views and loads of places to eat and drink in the vicinity. It has a small pool (which will no doubt be fucking freezing) and like a garden sundeck area too....hence it turning my head as I'm there Friday to Weds so it's not quite a flying visit that I'd usually do. Probs gonna go with this more expensive one unless the forecast suddenly goes to shit....should be early 20s and sunshine, can't wait.

1621167398323.png

^^ the last thing that was seen/discovered from the Portuguese government interior minister was that anyone (though not uefa cronies) would have to go via designated charter flight, stay in a bubble at the respective fan zones and then back to your plane without leaving the bubble. What happens on return? Well who knows. I haven't seen anything about the change to non-essential travel into the EU, though have to admit not looked for the last couple of days. But the implication was if you're not in the fan zone bubble you won't be getting in to the match
This isn’t strictly true, as has been explained by others more intelligent than me on this thread.

the minister was thrown a curveball. ‘if restrictions AREN‘T lifted how can fans attend the final’
instead of saying something like the decision is under review etc etc, she came out with a scenario on how it would work IF restrictions weren’t lifted.
travel restrictions HAVE been lifted and UK travellers are allowed from tomorrow, so it’s all a big fuck off red herring.

everyones getting their fanny in a twist over it.

I've currently got 2 hotels booked....had my head turned by another, more expensive property this morning so booked that with free cancellation whilst I decide between the 2.

It's right near the river so great views and loads of places to eat and drink in the vicinity. It has a small pool (which will no doubt be fucking freezing) and like a garden sundeck area too....hence it turning my head as I'm there Friday to Weds so it's not quite a flying visit that I'd usually do. Probs gonna go with this more expensive one unless the forecast suddenly goes to shit....should be early 20s and sunshine, can't wait.

View attachment 17025

Same here, got two reserved; Crowne Plaza & Infante Sagres. Think I’m going to treat myself and keep the Infante Sagres.

e468ecd6293ddd2708a00147ebc7b041.png

I booked the Crowne Plaza early and it’s now selling for 700 QUID A NIGHT ! :O

View attachment 17025
Staying at one called ABC hotel :-). Looks good enough, about 5 mins drive from the river front so taxi down and spend the day there. Unless I’m lucky enough to get a ticket

View attachment 17025
Staying at the Sheraton. Stayed there when we played them in the Europa, very close to Boavista’s stadium

This isn’t strictly true, as has been explained by others more intelligent than me on this thread.

the minister was thrown a curveball. ‘if restrictions AREN‘T lifted how can fans attend the final’
instead of saying something like the decision is under review etc etc, she came out with a scenario on how it would work IF restrictions weren’t lifted.
travel restrictions HAVE been lifted and UK travellers are allowed from tomorrow, so it’s all a big fuck off red herring.

everyones getting their fanny in a twist over it.
I’d give up if I were you. When I typed it in for the fifteenth time I thought it was probably time to give it up for now :-)

View attachment 17025
Staying in Lisbon Wednesday til Saturday then staying in Hotel Dom Henrique in Porto, also close to river I think/hope

I’d give up if I were you. When I typed it in for the fifteenth time I thought it was probably time to give it up for now :-)
ha ha

bubbles
expensive tests
sterile day trips only
no beer
too expensive
Indian variant

give it up
stay at home
stay safe
dont bother applying for a ticket
dont come
not worth the hassle

(more chance for me then )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.