Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Same here, got two reserved; Crowne Plaza & Infante Sagres. Think I’m going to treat myself and keep the Infante Sagres.

e468ecd6293ddd2708a00147ebc7b041.png

I booked the Crowne Plaza early and it’s now selling for 700 QUID A NIGHT ! :O
Jeez,,thats a big room..best of luck mate ;-)

I see you're all richer than me then judging on hotels chosen.

Good to know ;)
I took a punt on Porto when the hotels were much cheaper (hotels offering much more flexibility is one thing I hope stays when normality returns) and Ryanair was only £120 return

Looked at a hotel Tuesday afternoon. Balcony and communal roof terrace. Was £325 for 3 people/4 nights.
By Weds morning it was €800
thats when we knew to book the flights

Whereabouts are people staying? (don't be smartarses and say Porto!)

I've currently got 2 hotels booked....had my head turned by another, more expensive property this morning so booked that with free cancellation whilst I decide between the 2.

It's right near the river so great views and loads of places to eat and drink in the vicinity. It has a small pool (which will no doubt be fucking freezing) and like a garden sundeck area too....hence it turning my head as I'm there Friday to Weds so it's not quite a flying visit that I'd usually do. Probs gonna go with this more expensive one unless the forecast suddenly goes to shit....should be early 20s and sunshine, can't wait.

View attachment 17025
Were on the river got a few apartments 9 of us,yout cant go wrong there main squares close aswell as stadium

Right, I’ve just taken the plunge and booked a Same Say PCR test on the Thursday afternoon at My Healthcare Clinic. It was £139 for sane day results but I’ve taken an extra precaution and paid £159 for a 3 hour turnaround. They only offer the 3 hour service at the Hilton Hotel Manchester airport so I’ll be heading over there for it. Test booked for 2pm so theoretically should have the results back by 5pm ahead of my Friday morning flight with Sport Options.
Do you have a link for the place pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.