Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Idd say a fair few goin,im pretty confident of gettin a ticket meself but some of lads am with arnt as they not got great points,but personally i cant see more than 7 or 8k travelin for this with it being threw on people short notice money wise and alot are still worried about covid ect,but i do think majority will get tickets,just for those that are worried about gettin ticket i seen on uefas website that some go on sale on 24th so just a little nudge for use

Do you know how many tickets are getting sold on Uefa's site at all?

Yeah I have zero chance of a ticket but if we can't sell out then I'm willing to go all in to go, City just not releasing any details is confusing.

Same here, got two reserved; Crowne Plaza & Infante Sagres. Think I’m going to treat myself and keep the Infante Sagres.

e468ecd6293ddd2708a00147ebc7b041.png

I booked the Crowne Plaza early and it’s now selling for 700 QUID A NIGHT ! :O

Bagsy going here to the Impeccable One’s party if those rules are still in place! Can I bring my mates too?!

IF those rules are still in existence, what do you think are the chances of there being a waiver for that weekend in Porto. And, if not, I’m guessing the super market shelves will be empty by 8pm Friday and everyone will be partying it up in their hotel/accommodation
I totally agree. But given that the locals have had a long lockdown, I can’t see Portugal passing a waiver for the weekend at the risk of 10s thousands of football fans mixing in bars for the weekend and freely moving around Portugal. They will be aware some are flying in and out of different airports so the mixing will be increased. I read that the locals are not happy about it already and there’s an election imminent so they are cautious of upsetting the public. The risk in fairness to them outweighs the reward given that for the next 4 months atleast they will have loads of tourists spending money there. The final isn’t their only chance to make abit of coin.

Idd say a fair few goin,im pretty confident of gettin a ticket meself but some of lads am with arnt as they not got great points,but personally i cant see more than 7 or 8k travelin for this with it being threw on people short notice money wise and alot are still worried about covid ect,but i do think majority will get tickets,just for those that are worried about gettin ticket i seen on uefas website that some go on sale on 24th so just a little nudge for use
Do you know how many tickets are getting sold on Uefa's site at all?

Yeah I have zero chance of a ticket but if we can't sell out then I'm willing to go all in to go, City just not releasing any details is confusing.
Not sure mate,but also if uve got a few wuid there will be tickets knockin about from a few touts,thru sponsers so no need for names on them as you work for say gillette ha for instance,failin that,bung the guy on the turnstile a few 50 euro notes,they havent earnt a carrot for a year they will snap ur didgets off ha

I totally agree. But given that the locals have had a long lockdown, I can’t see Portugal passing a waiver for the weekend at the risk of 10s thousands of football fans mixing in bars for the weekend and freely moving around Portugal. They will be aware some are flying in and out of different airports so the mixing will be increased. I read that the locals are not happy about it already and there’s an election imminent so they are cautious of upsetting the public. The risk in fairness to them outweighs the reward given that for the next 4 months atleast they will have loads of tourists spending money there. The final isn’t their only chance to make abit of coin.

Agree, local politicians (and national) have a fine balancing act. Imagine Costa Del Stockport had been on a hard lock down for months and suddenly the council admit 10,000+ to party through the night in mersey square … we’d kick off it that happened.

I think we all should respect whatever the rules are, lets leave Porto with a great impression of City fans.

You know we’ll have fun, come what may.

Agree, local politicians (and national) have a fine balancing act. Imagine Costa Del Stockport had been on a hard lock down for months and suddenly the council admit 10,000+ to party through the night in mersey square … we’d kick off it that happened.

I think we all should respect whatever the rules are, lets leave Porto with a great impression of City fans.

You know we’ll have fun, come what may.
To be honest I’m actually contemplating “is it worth going”. The additional costs of tests, plus booze money etc it’s a few hundred quid which could be spent better on the family especially if we are getting big light on and getting settled at 10:30pm!

To save me trawling through the whole thread for the answer, can anyone answer me this?

My son and I are travelling by train to Porto from Albufeira on the day of the game. Our chances of being "two of the 6000" are pretty slim.

I've registered on UEFA.com as I'm reading about tickets being made available on the 24th, but, can't see where I can enter a ballot on there or register my interest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.