Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I was told last night that they're miles off any announcement, because the Portuguese aren't budging on the day trip.
Hopefully this isn't the case, but it explains the statement City made.
The longer it goes, the more plausible this becomes.

We’d all expect uefa to ignore the best interests of the fans over their 2000 dignitaries, but to also ignore the bigger picture of tv audiences and sponsorship and the money that comes from that, as well as making themselves look complete and utter incompetent dicks. Then again, they investigated us for throwing paper aeroplanes, chanting you’re not incredibly and being 20 seconds late for a second half, at the same time as continually ignoring blatant racism, not to mention the false FFP claims, the corruption of Platini and fuck knows who else. An abhorrent contemptible disgrace of an organisation

Have it on very good authority that when Wembley held the final during the first year of Gazprom sponsorship, Heathrow Airport ran out of private landing slots for the first time in its history. Can't see that lot being in a bubble in Porto, other than their own.

The longer it goes, the more plausible this becomes.
Or it could be argued that Portugal were steadfast on that idea but are slowly coming round to the realisation that its discriminatory and impractical.

No announcement means theres been no decision either way.

Or it could be argued that Portugal were steadfast on that idea but are slowly coming round to the realisation that its discriminatory and impractical.

No announcement means theres been no decision either way.
I think that the Portuguese government could well be being lobbied, hence the delay. I still believe that they wanted the bubble regardless of the lifting of the ban on non-essential travel. My money is on negotiations about this are ongoing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.