Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just spoke to City about another matter, but asked when the Final tickets would be released and he said when they finished dealing with the Everton game, so could be Tuesday or Wednesday

Ok, thanks. Do I just order one of those online? And aren't I to show proof of that before I fly out?
Yes order it online, they will give you a reference number which you need to put on your passenger locator form. They will post the test ready for your arrival back in the uk.

I think what is evident here is the fact that this ludicrous situation has completely overshadowed another premier league title triumph. Naturally everyone's attention has switched to CL arrangements, or lack of them. No more wooly statements with words like cognescent in please City. Just some clear narrative on what the fuck is happening please.

I think what is evident here is the fact that this ludicrous situation has completely overshadowed another premier league title triumph. Naturally everyone's attention has switched to CL arrangements, or lack of them. No more wooly statements with words like cognescent in please City. Just some clear narrative on what the fuck is happening please.
Uefa at fault here, not City or Chelsea.

If official transport is still a thing I can see them being given out on the plane. Or possibly a pick up spot in Porto if they have names on tickets. Which I think they will.
Only to be expected that one, no issues from me as long as it’s in Porto centrally located and somewhere thats easy to find !!!!
Can’t see it pissing down like at Celtic

Nothing stopping them making the announcement, IF they're in a position to do that.
But are they? Doesn’t the decision on bubbling determine whether City can only sell Match tickets + flight ticket, or just match tickets? I can’t see how City can put tickets on sale if they don’t know the answer to that question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.