Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I suspect City/Chelsea know very little yet of what hoops fans/they will have to jump through otherwise, criteria could be announced even with the Everton thing going on.

Has anyone looked on Chelsea forums to see what they are saying?
Presume they are just as pissed off with it as we are

If the club are struggling to sort out 10000 home match tickets (still struggling with mine)
How they gonna get 6000 on official flights with all the malarkey that goes with that and 6000 match tickets by next weekend
Really can’t see the later happening en mass just not possible

If the club are struggling to sort out 10000 home match tickets (still struggling with mine)
How they gonna get 6000 on official flights with all the malarkey that goes with that and 6000 match tickets by next weekend
Really can’t see the later happening en mass just not possible
The can outsource their flight requirement to a third party.

The can outsource their flight requirement to a third party.
Gonna be a lot of people working overtime
Lots of potential balls up with tickets and names given the short time available
I would imagine no more the 1000-1500 travelling in and out

Travel bubble
Day trip only
no alcohol zone
extortionate cost of tests
expensive flights
no bars open
indian variant
quarantine on return
heavy handed police
sray home
stay safe
dont bother going
and especially don’t apply for a ticket

I was told last night that they're miles off any announcement, because the Portuguese aren't budging on the day trip.
Hopefully this isn't the case, but it explains the statement City made.

Seems obvious to me that the Portuguese aren't going to want half of Wythenshawe sneaking about pissed up with nowhere to go.

I still think it'll be "you can come for the day, via City, then you can fuck straight off" and anyone trying to do "their own thing" will be getting the Portuguese version of short shrift.

To be in this situation is utterly fucking rediculous. Booked my flights on Thursday with Spike and was buzzing for it. Now im at a point of not really caring if i go or not, more will Sports Options refund my money if this shitty bubble proposal goes ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.