Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Hopefully we are talking about 3,001 tickets max. Also hopefully, if there isn't the full uptake for the bubble trip any surplus tickets will find there way back to those of us who have already made our own arrangements.

That's an easy thing to say when you are not affected! Let's see what the criteria is later for the many people who have already laid out.
I am affected but come on, it is a great gesture. I have 14950 points and on the cup scheme, I may now miss out on a ticket but I still applaud him. I had a choice I decided to book early.
Tough for me

This paid for official trip is a brilliant gesture but it looks like it means the bubble stuff is real. Those of us who booked independently already, which is about 90% of people by the looks of it, may be fucked. Nice one UEFA. Vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.