Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

How can anyone see this as a bad thing? The Portuguese government have obviously stipulated that 'the majority of fans with tickets have to be in and out on the same day'. They might even be in a bubble. So, knowing that this wouldn't be a popular option, the sheikh has done something amazing and covered the costs.

Those of you on the spike trip will have an amazing time. There are still loads of tickets available and how can you be annoyed that someone with more ticket points than you gets a ticket?

It's very salty to be pissed off that blues (who might have had a tough year) now have the opportunity to go to the final (which we are all absolutely desperate to be at) because the price has dropped substantially. No one should be priced out of the game, no matter how much it inconveniences you!
Depends on whether someone with lower points doing the day trip gets priority over someone with higher points travelling independently? If tickets are sold as they normally are - points and cup scheme - then I don't think anyone can have any real complaints in terms of the way tickets are allocated.

Brilliant gesture. How lucky we are as a club and fans.
Gutted personally though as I dropped out of the cup scheme and have 8k points. Piss poor return for 19 years season ticket. Have no chance of ticket with them points.

A few being premature throwing their toys out of the pram. I haven’t seen as yet that you can’t travel Independant and still get a ticket. The club would need approx 22 aircraft with capacity of 275. Unless there are a fleet of A380’s coming in!!
Etihad have 10 A380s not in use at the moment.

Choosing to take this seriously (although I may be being clarkied, well aware). Are you flying in from Georgia, because if so, well, fuck a duck!

Arrived in UK last Friday. Do the same every May, 2+ weeks in UK for last game of season, FA Cup final & Champions League final. Last few years I’ve managed 2 out of 3, this year will be happy to be in vicinity of final with other blues. God I’ve missed being around fans, drinking more than I should, and generally talking shit :)

Reactions: CC1
I am finished now the supporte

let us know earlier the whole thing fucking stinks they’ve known about this for a while but said fuck all, to say I’m annoyed is an understatement people now gloating oh I will go now fuck off
Indeed lad - not a happy bunny at all about the handling. Suspect this has been out of their hands though due to the Portuguese Government.
There had better not be a fcking ballot now that's for sure!!!

How can anyone see this as a bad thing? The Portuguese government have obviously stipulated that 'the majority of fans with tickets have to be in and out on the same day'. They might even be in a bubble. So, knowing that this wouldn't be a popular option, the sheikh has done something amazing and covered the costs.

Those of you on the spike trip will have an amazing time. There are still loads of tickets available and how can you be annoyed that someone with more ticket points than you gets a ticket?

It's very salty to be pissed off that blues (who might have had a tough year) now have the opportunity to go to the final (which we are all absolutely desperate to be at) because the price has dropped substantially. No one should be priced out of the game, no matter how much it inconveniences you!

Its not about pricing people out or being annoyed other people can attend, the crux of the issue is this.

Many who have booked independently or on Spike's trip have done so on the understanding that they have an good chance of getting a tickets via the normal route.

However the wording of the article says the majority of tickets will reserved for those that travel with the club. Therefore, there are going to be people who were willing to spend several hundred pounds to go, and jump through all the hoops along the way, who have now essentially paid themselves out of ticket because the pot for independent travel sounds like it will be significantly smaller than the club day trip one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.