Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Makes no difference to me in that I won't be travelling from Manchester and I had fuck all chance of a ticket anyway, but I don't know why the club didn't say this when the move to Porto was announced. 'Details TBC... but if fans are allowed the club will do a free official day trip to qualifying fans.' It's not as if the Sheikh had to check his bank balance first.

if it goes to points but only ticket collection on official trip how do we get are tickets if traveling independently or maybe sports options will just happily refund our money so we can get a ticket and go on day trip

I have booked my own travel, had a season ticket for 25 years but only have 8k points (do do aways because of other commitments) & almost definitely will not get a ticket, especially with the new announcement.

That being said, this is an unbelievable gesture and there maybe people with a lot more points than me who couldn’t go due to costs implications so I most certainly wouldn’t begrudge another blue getting a ticket.

If you get a ticket, congratulations and enjoy the momentous occasion.
I won’t go if I don’t get a ticket but if you decide to use your independent travel, don’t hold it against other city fans, it’s been a tough 18 months or so, go and enjoy a few days in the sun and watch some football with a few beers.

You can’t fault people who used their initiative but still, this is a magnificent gesture. I’m unlikely to get a ticket with 4,400 points but had I been in the 20k points camp I’d have organised travel myself too and (I’d like to think I would) still recognise this gesture for what it is
You can simultaneously believe that it's a great gesture whilst also completely understanding that thousands of fans that (baring in mind it's 11 days away) had already made their own plans.

What I won't accept is people telling the independent travelers that they have no right to moan. Of course they fucking do, they're being shafted. Shafted by kindness but still shafted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.