Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Indeed lad - not a happy bunny at all about the handling. Suspect this has been out of their hands though due to the Portuguese Government.
There had better not be a fcking ballot now that's for sure!!!
They must of had a inclination though lots of people have lost a lot of money Istanbul/ Porto / Wembley it stinks to high heaven 50 years watching supporting keeping city a float until our owners come in, we mean fuck all

Fantastic jesture by the owner, can see a sky full of Etihad planes, gutted I can't make it to Porto, but if I could I'd be all over this.

If the club do leverage Etihad planes, some in City livery. Can you imagine the marketing exposure ? Pictures of 10 or more lined up for take off at Ringway ! F’in master stroke in exposure

Makes no difference to me in that I won't be travelling from Manchester and I had fuck all chance of a ticket anyway, but I don't know why the club didn't say this when the move to Porto was announced. 'Details TBC... but if fans are allowed the club will do a free official day trip to qualifying fans.' It's not as if the Sheikh had to check his bank balance first.
I think this has come about as a result of Portugal insisting on a certain percentage of the fans doing day-trips and refusing to budge on that.

Sorry sir - absolutely NOT - the people with high points are the one's who've spent huge amounts in the past travelling all over Europe (Moscow, Kiev etc.). On some occasions the club didn't actually run a trip to get there.
No ballot - points based
A majority of the people with higher points have their tickets used by people in the same supporters club. I know as I have had access to these tickets over the years from various supporter clubs. It is a huge con and is a totally unfair system that is massively abused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.