Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's a great gesture. It is also good PR at a time when the club needs it.

This will benefit some people greatly but the vast majority of fans won't reap the benefit.
They’ll be a few thousand who couldn’t be arsed about going who’ll now be desperate to go now it’s free.
make it a ballot now to push everyone else over the edge. :-)

No my company has an office there.
I would imagine there will be names printed on the ticket/on the device if e-tickets and ID checks to stop locals buying and selling.

If you can find a work around I'm sure there will be a few on here keen to know.

Good luck

Nobody knows yet I suspect. I used to live In Porto and still have a lot of friends there but doubt many tickets (if any) will go to local residents.
I asked a mate of mine who works for Tesla... he's from the Porto area and he told me this morning that he can probably get me a ticket but they are going to be 1000 - 2000 Euro

Nobody knows yet I suspect. I used to live In Porto and still have a lot of friends there but doubt many tickets (if any) will go to local residents.
Unsold ones have gone to the home club in the past to sell to 'members' but doubt any will be unsold this time.

I think a better gesture would have been to cut the price of tickets and season tickets.
They’ll be a few thousand who couldn’t be arsed about going who’ll now be desperate to go now it’s free.
make it a ballot now to push everyone else over the edge. :-)
Told you it'd be a bubble ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.