Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Is there any incentive against booking on the club trip and then not turning up for the flight?
You probably won't get your ticket until you get on the flight or even when you get to Portugal

I’m on spikes trip too - booked my PCR for next Wednesday - I’m on 18,500 points - would prefer the two day stay as opposed to the in and out.
Surely the whole thing should be done on points for the tickets and then an opt in or out on the free travel offer?
Book PCR on Wednesday and you'll need a lateral flow test in Portugal before you can fly back. (Thursday test valid for return on Sunday.)

Going to be absolutely laughable to me that there could be thousands of Chelsea and City fans on chartered official Covid bubble flights, unable to do anything, treated like infants.. meanwhile there'll be tens of thousands of ordinary British tourists wandering about doing whatever they want because they're not classed as football supporters. Utter joke. Would boil your piss rotten if you didn't laugh.

UEFA are scum.
Just wait and see FFS.

A few being premature throwing their toys out of the pram. I haven’t seen as yet that you can’t travel Independant and still get a ticket. The club would need approx 22 aircraft with capacity of 275. Unless there are a fleet of A380’s coming in!!
Totally agree with you pal,great gesture by club
Wouldent be suprised if they already know roughly how many flights are ready booked,hence majority with spike like myself,chill guys its a good gesture from club and some people litterally cant afford to go with circumstances that have fucked there life sideways,there will probly be 1500 on day trip everyone else who booked independantly will be fine,failin that ill give a tout aload of cash if not ill be in a bar in porto celebratin its still win win in these wanked out times

Agree. They probably didn't want the administration hassle of refunding.

I was willing to pay to go on the club trip. Some people weren't but they now get it for free and I won't be able to go on it. As I say, it's a nice gesture but I was going to move heaven and earth to be there. I'm gutted.

You and thousands of others unfortunately buddy.

Is there any incentive against booking on the club trip and then not turning up for the flight?
Why would anyone do that?

I could see a scenario where those that have already booked jump on the official trip to get a ticket but then keep their hotel and fly back Sun/Mon on flights already booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.