Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I asked a mate of mine who works for Tesla... he's from the Porto area and he told me this morning that he can probably get me a ticket but they are going to be 1000 - 2000 Euro
Yeah but then anything to do with Tesla has a mark up of around 500%...

My son decided to wait until the Official Club trips were announced, he is absolutely elated.
Same, he's on the scheme and probably will have enough points, I could do the same, but I'm not bothering due to the mither that will be involved. He's one of the few that visited Kharkiv to watch the reserves play (as did I) so I hope he's successful, it will be a reward for that loyalty.

Good luck to all those Blues who will benefit from our owners generosity, I’ve laid out well over £700 so far and that’s without a ticket, which I won’t get or booze ... To be honest all I care about is being over there and having a great time ... Always going to be winners and losers, whatever Sheik Mansour did...

I can just about afford to go under my own steam so I’m happy if Blues who maybe couldn’t afford it can now go and enjoy the experience...

If we win nobody will give a fuck how anyone got there ..

Refund afterwards without advertising.
that would be a real show of rewarding loyalty.
Agree. They probably didn't want the administration hassle of refunding.

I was willing to pay to go on the club trip. Some people weren't but they now get it for free and I won't be able to go on it. As I say, it's a nice gesture but I was going to move heaven and earth to be there. I'm gutted.

Going to be absolutely laughable to me that there could be thousands of Chelsea and City fans on chartered official Covid bubble flights, unable to do anything, treated like infants.. meanwhile there'll be tens of thousands of ordinary British tourists wandering about doing whatever they want because they're not classed as football supporters. Utter joke. Would boil your piss rotten if you didn't laugh.

UEFA are scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.