Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

This is a fantastic gesture from The Main Man but the trip will be long and painful for those who take it up. In a bubble from Manchester airport and all the way back to Manchester airport Stuck in holding pens for hours on end the majority of the day and very Possibly alcohol free. Not everyone will want to take it up
They just wont mate,it certainly wont be huge numbers no worrys from me great gesture

Going to be absolutely laughable to me that there could be thousands of Chelsea and City fans on chartered official Covid bubble flights, unable to do anything, treated like infants.. meanwhile there'll be tens of thousands of ordinary British tourists wandering about doing whatever they want because they're not classed as football supporters. Utter joke. Would boil your piss rotten if you didn't laugh.

UEFA are scum.
Agree with you 99%
bubbles and endless hand gel has no appeal to me
Wouldn’t get treated like this at Rugby or the tennis.
You just get me every time with the UEFA scum bit. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.