Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Surely going out with the official club trips, getting your ticket but not getting the return flight would be the way to go in that case.
You'll need to be very careful doing that and using your own return flight, a lot of airlines will cancel the return flight if the outward flight isn't taken.....seen similar although obviously not footie related on daytime crap like Rip-Off Britain.

Just another hour and a half til city put out the further info then to avoid the inconvenience of having to answer supporter's queries before they go on sale

You'll need to be very careful doing that and using your own return flight, a lot of airlines will cancel the return flight if the outward flight isn't taken.....seen similar although obviously not footie related on daytime crap like Rip-Off Britain.
If you booked a return flight. Nothing stopping people from just getting a one way from Portugal.

City fans who are hoping to benefit from HHSM's generosity, I have an idea, hear me out.

I would have happily paid a few hundred £s for the day trip flights (That was my plan originally), I appreciate that everyone has their own stuff going on, but how good would it be if we created a go fund me page and donated money towards a good cause (thinking central manchester food bank, or some of the other worthy, local causes).

If I've just saved £400 that I would have spent on the flight, I'm more than happy to pay £100 towards a good cause. Would be a great gesture from us fans who are in the position to do so. Spread the love!

Not on a chartered trip with Sporting Options

City fans who are hoping to benefit from HHSM's generosity, I have an idea, hear me out.

I would have happily paid a few hundred £s for the day trip flights (That was my plan originally), I appreciate that everyone has their own stuff going on, but how good would it be if we created a go fund me page and donated money towards a good cause (thinking central manchester food bank, or some of the other worthy, local causes).

If I've just saved £400 that I would have spent on the flight, I'm more than happy to pay £100 towards a good cause. Would be a great gesture from us fans who are in the position to do so. Spread the love!
Absolutely fully onboard with this. PM me and let’s set something up and get speaking to the relevant people. Sure BM will pin a post aswell. Drop me a message mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.