Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You'll need to be very careful doing that and using your own return flight, a lot of airlines will cancel the return flight if the outward flight isn't taken.....seen similar although obviously not footie related on daytime crap like Rip-Off Britain.

This is largely true with legacy airlines/national carriers.

If someone has booked BA return and no shows the outbound flight, the return leg will likely be auto cancelled.

It's a little different for low cost carriers, who operate A to B flights and A has no bearing on B and vice versa.

If you have a Ryanair flight, booked as a return, Ryanair still just treat it as 2 singles effectively and not taking the outbound flight should have no bearing on the inbound flight. Ditto for Easyjet, Wizz etc

Haha you know I'm right though mate, we've had our disagreements but be fair now. They've absolutely screwed us all here and the club are trying to damage control it by making these day trips free, which is a great gesture. But it doesn't disguise what's happened here. UEFA have fucked absolutely everyone. They're a clown outfit who don't give a fuck for ordinary football supporters, only a pound note. They're everything that's wrong with football in microcosm.
Footballs been a business for years now. As I’ve said, UEFA are a morally reprehensible institution but faced with these peculiar circumstances they had to chose the least worst option.
perhaps we should blame the corporates who refused to waive their contractual rights to final tickets?
Anyway, day trip in a sterile alcohol free bubble would do my head in. Most people I know would resort to drinking the alcohol hand gel!
I’m going Weds to Sun so fuck it. On the beer in the sun. Was never going to get a ticket anyway

City fans who are hoping to benefit from HHSM's generosity, I have an idea, hear me out.

I would have happily paid a few hundred £s for the day trip flights (That was my plan originally), I appreciate that everyone has their own stuff going on, but how good would it be if we created a go fund me page and donated money towards a good cause (thinking central manchester food bank, or some of the other worthy, local causes).

If I've just saved £400 that I would have spent on the flight, I'm more than happy to pay £100 towards a good cause. Would be a great gesture from us fans who are in the position to do so. Spread the love!
Brilliant idea.. You could donate the money to us blues who will miss out due to the farcical loyalty points system we have in place. That way we can get that wankered during the final that we have no idea we are not in Portugal.

somebody said this morning about cheap flights on easy jet
i think about £150 return friday to sunday

they knew obviously,the airline i mean

This is largely true with legacy airlines/national carriers.

If someone has booked BA return and no shows the outbound flight, the return leg will likely be auto cancelled.

It's a little different for low cost carriers, who operate A to B flights and A has no bearing on B and vice versa.

If you have a Ryanair flight, booked as a return, Ryanair still just treat it as 2 singles effectively and not taking the outbound flight should have no bearing on the inbound flight. Ditto for Easyjet, Wizz etc

In response to a Twitter user, easyJet told a passenger: “If you have an outbound you can't take but still want to take the return flight then you'll be fine.” ... They wrote: “If you were to miss your outbound flight without informing us your return would be automatically cancelled.”

But I think you’re correct re RyanAir, they don’t have a problem with you missing the outbound.

Footballs been a business for years now. As I’ve said, UEFA are a morally reprehensible institution but faced with these peculiar circumstances they had to chose the least worst option.
perhaps we should blame the corporates who refused to waive their contractual rights to final tickets?
Anyway, day trip in a sterile alcohol free bubble would do my head in. Most people I know would resort to drinking the alcohol hand gel!
I’m going Weds to Sun so fuck it. On the beer in the sun. Was never going to get a ticket anyway
Have they said no alcohol in the bubble ? Game changer :(

Absolutely fully onboard with this. PM me and let’s set something up and get speaking to the relevant people. Sure BM will pin a post aswell. Drop me a message mate.
Send it to the ‘Man City Independent Travelers that have been fucked over’ club. Sure donations would be great fully accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.