Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Missing the point. No cost to book = no actual commitment to go.
Surely going out with the official club trips, getting your ticket but not getting the return flight would be the way to go in that case.

Why would anyone do that?

I could see a scenario where those that have already booked jump on the official trip to get a ticket but then keep their hotel and fly back Sun/Mon on flights already booked.

If you don’t take your scheduled flight out, you can’t use the associated return as the airline would cancel it as a no-show on the outbound.

Agree with you 99%
bubbles and endless hand gel has no appeal to me
Wouldn’t get treated like this at Rugby or the tennis.
You just get me every time with the UEFA scum bit. :)
He had me at UEFA.

Agree with you 99%
bubbles and endless hand gel has no appeal to me
Wouldn’t get treated like this at Rugby or the tennis.
You just get me every time with the UEFA scum bit. :)

Haha you know I'm right though mate, we've had our disagreements but be fair now. They've absolutely screwed us all here and the club are trying to damage control it by making these day trips free, which is a great gesture. But it doesn't disguise what's happened here. UEFA have fucked absolutely everyone. They're a clown outfit who don't give a fuck for ordinary football supporters, only a pound note. They're everything that's wrong with football in microcosm.

I wonder what the hold up is with announcing criteria now? The club must know how they're going to stagger sales, assuming it is loyalty points based. If it isn't it's a shit show. People, including myself have built these up over a long, long time, so any other way would be a farce.

Should there be a need to travel on the club trips, which I was planning on doing anyway, there is the very real possibility of god knows how many City fans over there without tickets. What stops them trying to force their way into a mostly empty stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.