Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Assuming 4k take up the offer the coach transfers alone will involve 40 coaches. Logistically very difficult. Maybe they will offer a limited number

There was no option for cup schemes this year.

There's the possibility that people who signed up for the cup scheme in 2019 might be given priority for the 2021 Final, which would be a big stroke of luck for them if so.
Don't agree its lucky. It's been clear since day one you would get priority for a final if we reached one.

I would have thought 4000:2000 too.

It's also possible that quite a number who booked the trip with Spike, or arranged independent travel, won't have enough points to qualify for a ticket (assuming they are using points) but booked in the hope that all the hassle involved would mean the demand would be low and that they would be able to get a ticket. With the free trip, it's more likely to sell out at a higher number of points and so probably not all of independent travellers will get a ticket.
which describes my situation perfectly!

It's a guess but spike is on plane 5, so that would be 1000-1200. 2000 tickets would cover that and those who've made their plans. Leaves 4000 for club travel.
Sounds great but then the people who've book totally independently will be kicking off.

I have no idea what the right answer is apart from some fans are going to feel shit on and others will have a golden ticket at the end of all this.

Why would Spike’s flights be any different to any other independent traveller?
I won’t get a ticket either way but I’ve seen the comment a few times and I don’t understand why they would be any different
Because spike is the only company selling packages.

It's a guess but spike is on plane 5, so that would be 1000-1200. 2000 tickets would cover that and those who've made their plans. Leaves 4000 for club travel.
It'll still be on points and not everyone on Spike's planes will have enough to qualify so if they were to allow proof of independent travel as a criteria, it would probably cover maybe 2/3 of Spike's customers that have enough points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.