Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What shit storm is brewing? We spoke to the club last night. At that point they still hadn't had confirmation from UEFA regarding any agreement with the Portuguese authorities but were expecting it by lunchtime. I've no idea what time they made the announcement as I've been busy in work all day. Only then could they be sure about making arrangements, which they now have.
I think the worry is the previous 2 announcements said ticket news would be out today, and we have been told tickets on sale from tomorrow, yet there is no ticket news yet.

What shit storm is brewing? We spoke to the club last night. At that point they still hadn't had confirmation from UEFA regarding any agreement with the Portuguese authorities but were expecting it by lunchtime. I've no idea what time they made the announcement as I've been busy in work all day. Only then could they be sure about making arrangements, which they now have.

Yesterday they said they would release details today regarding ticket and travel arrangements - it’s now 19:10 and still nothing. I just think they would have made an announcement earlier in the day if everything was ironed out. If there are complications I don’t blame the club, it must be a difficult job agreeing and corroborating all of the details with UEFA and the Portuguese authorities, it isn’t straight forward. The delinquency just makes me believe new issue have arisen that need to be discussed further. Only my opinion - I hope I’m wrong and the announcement is made tonight so I’m not checking this thread every few minutes!

Out of curiosity, has anyone with less than 22,000 points who went to the Carabou Cup @ Wembley got a ticket for Everton?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.