Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What were you talking about then if you weren’t talking about the way City have treated the fans?
I said I didn't know who was to blame for a start but made a comment about football in general failing its punters. In this case, it is likely to be the game's authorities.

Think the club could have been a bit more open about the problem they are obviously having with the failure of UEFA to get all assurances to what Portugal restrictions would be and they clearly signed up possibly too early but the thing is to the outside world all of the fans like me who booked early won’t get reported and I will have to decide to cancel my booking and go on a sheep herd of a day trip or go as planned and not get a ticket. The delay from the club to announce anything can only in my opion be a good thing as they are still trying to fight the corner of fans like me who have already booked it, packed it, ready to fook off

I said I didn't know who was to blame for a start but made a comment about football in general failing its punters. In this case, it is likely to be the game's authorities.

Apologies for the misunderstanding then, thought it was directed at our club as they released a sponsorship email rather than ticket news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.