Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Quite afew blues will be flying out a week tomorrow & yet we are still none the wiser in regard to tickets. I understand Uefa/Portuguese Govt hold all the cards here but the communication from the club in recent weeks (ESL/Everton/CL Final) has been nothing short of a disgrace.

If you're not happy, don't buy a season ticket next season. Don't give the club your money. Go support fucking Oldham and you'll easily get a ticket for the big games. Don't come on here pissed up moaning. You're worse than them rag *****. Kicking off but then still giving them your money. Your negativity and moaning won't be missed.
Yayyy I love your positivity. You must be Ronald McDonald or some other perma-happy.

It is fantastic from the great sheik as I posted before but let’s get it into perspective too.... he Is rumoured to earn £115000 a minute from all sources, so if he pays for 6000 at say 400 quid a head thats 2.5 million which will take him roughly 20 mins to earn back. Probably a bit less if he’s using his own planes. Its a bit like lending your neighbour a tenner and letting him ride your bike.

i will be more impressed if he agrees to fund the fun zone and lay on some pre match entertainment like jugglers and fire eaters, interviews with Timothy Dalton and other super fans. Followed by a production of Les Miserables in one of the main squares and one free watered down club-brewed lager for all fans who went on their own steam

It is fantastic from the great sheik as I posted before but let’s get it into perspective too.... he Is rumoured to earn £115000 a minute from all sources, so if he pays for 6000 at say 400 quid a head thats 2.5 million which will take him roughly 20 mins to earn back. Probably a bit less if he’s using his own planes. Its a bit like lending your neighbour a tenner and letting him ride your bike.

i will be more impressed if he agrees to fund the fun zone and lay on some pre match entertainment like jugglers and fire eaters, interviews with Timothy Dalton and other super fans. Followed by a production of Les Miserables in one of the main squares and one free watered down club-brewed lager for all fans who went on their own steam
You’re forgetting Curly Watts

Haha,, brilliant!!

Covid has shown that the state is at liberty to make all kinds of draconian and unequal laws if it so wishes. Certain towns being in lockdown but not others is the case in point. If Portugal wants bubble day-travel then that is what it will get.
I get that and yes that is true but this would be slightly different in that the point of a bubble is to keep people from one area or group away from locals, but in this situation there will be lots of people from that same area already in the city mixing with locals. So from a COVID point of view it’s entirely pointless.

And as I said earlier on another post, how would you stop people refusing to get back on the official buses and staying out in Porto and flying home a few days later. Would they be arrested and if so under what grounds?!?

Let’s weigh this up. A lot of normally qualifying fans couldn’t be arsed going through the rigmarole of COVID checks, booking flights, booking transfers, booking accommodation and paying for tickets even though they could have qualified to get one. I’d say about 3000 fans fall into that category. I reckon 2000 fans have already booked independent trips who also qualify. It’s a case of how many of those previously couldn’t be arsed fans now suddenly can be arsed now there’s a free flight. Let’s say 2000 will. So 2000 tickets come off the 6000 allocation for previous qualified supporters. That pushes up the points total by 1/3. Where 8000 points could have got you a ticket this now becomes 10666.
It now depends on if you’re willing to cancel your trip to secure the ticket and go on the freemans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.