Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Let’s weigh this up. A lot of normally qualifying fans couldn’t be arsed going through the rigmarole of COVID checks, booking flights, booking transfers, booking accommodation and paying for tickets even though they could have qualified to get one. I’d say about 3000 fans fall into that category. I reckon 2000 fans have already booked independent trips who also qualify. It’s a case of how many of those previously couldn’t be arsed fans now suddenly can be arsed now there’s a free flight. Let’s say 2000 will. So 2000 tickets come off the 6000 allocation for previous qualified supporters. That pushes up the points total by 1/3. Where 8000 points could have got you a ticket this now becomes 10666.
It now depends on if you’re willing to cancel your trip to secure the ticket and go on the freemans.

Let’s weigh this up. A lot of normally qualifying fans couldn’t be arsed going through the rigmarole of COVID checks, booking flights, booking transfers, booking accommodation and paying for tickets even though they could have qualified to get one. I’d say about 3000 fans fall into that category. I reckon 2000 fans have already booked independent trips who also qualify. It’s a case of how many of those previously couldn’t be arsed fans now suddenly can be arsed now there’s a free flight. Let’s say 2000 will. So 2000 tickets come off the 6000 allocation for previous qualified supporters. That pushes up the points total by 1/3. Where 8000 points could have got you a ticket this now becomes 10666.
It now depends on if you’re willing to cancel your trip to secure the ticket and go on the freemans.
I don't think I will be doing that.. Never say never but I doubt it.
As someone else stated just imagine how much of a nightmare that free trip will be, the endless queues.. Not getting owt to eat or drink cause you will loose yer place, not been able to go for a piss or a crap cause the bogs will be a disgrace, if yer can get in em.
Not my idea of fun, so if needs be ill just watch and get drunk there somewhere and if I aquire a ticket by some means,, great!

I don't think I will be doing that.. Never say never but I doubt it.
As someone else stated just imagine how much of a nightmare that free trip will be, the endless queues.. Not getting owt to eat or drink cause you will loose yer place, not been able to go for a piss or a crap cause the bogs will be a disgrace, if yer can get in em.
Not my idea of fun, so if needs be ill just watch and get drunk there somewhere and if I aquire a ticket by some means,, great!
I missed that post but it’s a good one. The official trip will be an absolute nightmare for sure given the numbers they want going on it. If it was just one or two planes as is the norm then fine, the official trip serves a purpose but come on, 3-4000 fans shunted onto planes in the COVID world with no beer and COVID checks?? Not surprised it’s free - even that isn’t tempting me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.