Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just checked and the official website says restaurants, cafes and bakeries till 10.30pm midweek and 1pm (assume that's a typo) weekend.
Maybe not (although surely won't be). Porto had pretty severe restrictions where people weren't allowed out after 1pm (afternoon) except for work until quite recently. I'll ask my sister-in-law what's cracking.

Reactions: es1
Maybe they should have subsidised the match tickets too
That could be the delay
No point in a free plane and the match ticket is €400

Just got a text that my Qured test that I booked to take with me for my test to re-enter the UK will arrive today.
wonder if it arrives before we find the out the ticket criteria.

I'd still prefer a €400 trip over an €800 trip.

To be honest though, I don't want anything for free and am prepared to pay the going rate.
Last years prices would have been

Cat 1 70 EUR
Cat 2 180 EUR
Cat3 400 EUR
Cat 4 600 EUR

Cat 3 and 4 are crazy prices even for a champions league final, cat 4 would mean 1 game is costing a few quid short of my season ticket!!! Not sure what the breakdown in the numbers of tickets in each cat would have been.

Last years prices would have been

Cat 1 70 EUR
Cat 2 180 EUR
Cat3 400 EUR
Cat 4 600 EUR

Cat 3 and 4 are crazy prices even for a champions league final, cat 4 would mean 1 game is costing a few quid short of my season ticket!!! Not sure what the breakdown in the numbers of tickets in each cat would have been.
You can expect similar this time. The Europa League final tickets are the same as what was quoted for last year. More than a third of City's allocation will be Cat 3 and 4.

Whoever runs “Supporter Services” needs firing, if we are not stuck for up to 5 hours in ticketing queues we are being given mis information about important announcements. Surely before they went home yesterday someone was responsible for letting the supporters know that ticket info would be delayed, how difficult can it be. it’s either incompetence and a lack of understanding what us supporters go through or total disrespect for us, it has to be one or the other.
Yep. I fully get that there are issues that are out of the control of the club that are delaying any announcement on tickets but the messaging has been poor.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is having sleepless nights over all this. City not adhering to their own timescales is only one part of it to be fair. I've been mulling all sorts of stuff over, ie: what if there are no tickets or very few tickets available for independent travellers? What if the outcome of my Covid test on the Thursday that I've paid a premium for to get the results in 3 hours doesn't arrive in time for Spike's flight on the Friday morning that I'm booked on? Could I somehow get myself booked on a later flight that day? Or even one the next morning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.