Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I would really struggle to justify a cat 2 ticket, 3 and 4 can fuck right off.

The only thing that might change this years pricing is the fact there are only 6000 fans probably sitting in the same stand - so surely such a variation in price can't be justified?
If it's socially distanced I can't see all 6,000 being in the same stand.

it's more to do with finding somewhere to watch the game!

i dont mind being in porto and not being in the ground (well i do mind but i just dont think i'll get a ticket), i fear being in porto with no way to watch the game at all if it's true that bars close at 10/10.30

It is true as I Have just spoken to someone who lives there. That may change of course but that is the situation at the moment.

Do we actually have any idea how many people are on the champions league cup scheme?

I would really struggle to justify a cat 2 ticket, 3 and 4 can fuck right off.

The only thing that might change this years pricing is the fact there are only 6000 fans probably sitting in the same stand - so surely such a variation in price can't be justified?
I reckon fans will be spread out on the sides as well. The proportions of ticket prices in each category might change but I'd be amazed if there aren't four categories.

Yep. I fully get that there are issues that are out of the control of the club that are delaying any announcement on tickets but the messaging has been poor.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is having sleepless nights over all this. City not adhering to their own timescales is only one part of it to be fair. I've been mulling all sorts of stuff over, ie: what if there are no tickets or very few tickets available for independent travellers? What if the outcome of my Covid test on the Thursday that I've paid a premium for to get the results in 3 hours doesn't arrive in time for Spike's flight on the Friday morning that I'm booked on? Could I somehow get myself booked on a later flight that day? Or even one the next morning?
Your not on your own pal... I’ve even cancelled my second jab for this fukin club, felt shit for a week after the first one second was scheduled for next week. Scared of ruining my vacation with Spikes trip.
Today could be the day I finally fuck City off, their destiny lies in the hands of that Fukin Communication Team and what the club are proposing for ticket subsidies and allocations.

I’ve as some wankers on here have stated ...gambled £400 with a club approved carrier.... well I could be £1000 up by 5pm tonight when I cancel two season tickets

might take the wife to the Algarve later in the year had a fantastic time a few years back in Porto, coincidently I went with a little known firm who were running football trips for a Manchester football club

it's more to do with finding somewhere to watch the game!

i dont mind being in porto and not being in the ground (well i do mind but i just dont think i'll get a ticket), i fear being in porto with no way to watch the game at all if it's true that bars close at 10/10.30
Game will be over by then pal. Same time zone as uk

Your not on your own pal... I’ve even cancelled my second jab for this fukin club, felt shit for a week after the first one second was scheduled for next week. Scared of ruining my vacation with Spikes trip.
Today could be the day I finally fuck City off, their destiny lies in the hands of that Fukin Communication Team and what the club are proposing for ticket subsidies and allocations.

I’ve as some wankers on here have stated ...gambled £400 with a club approved carrier.... well I could be £1000 up by 5pm tonigh when I cancel two season tickets
Why do you blame City? I would imagine behind the scenes that there are huge debates going on with uefa and the Portuguese government. I think it’s the same situation with Chelsea. I think their only error was saying ticket info would be out yesterday, but probably something could have happened unexpectedly yesterday. I agree they could and should have updated the website

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.