Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

And do you think these will sell out or not I’d pay that
Yes, they will. But I don't think our fans will be jumping all over the Cat 3 and 4 tickets. In spite of the free travel, it's still a £700 day out for the top tickets. Not everyone is going to want to pay that when they're stuck in a bubble all day. Then you still have a section of people who are worried about the virus.

They'll sell, but maybe not like hotcakes.

Whoever runs “Supporter Services” needs firing, if we are not stuck for up to 5 hours in ticketing queues we are being given mis information about important announcements. Surely before they went home yesterday someone was responsible for letting the supporters know that ticket info would be delayed, how difficult can it be. it’s either incompetence and a lack of understanding what us supporters go through or total disrespect for us, it has to be one or the other.
I believe the highlighted bit is the reason, the people in those positions have probably never been match-going supporters who have to wait for ticket details and try to free up time to be available when their points category comes on stream.

And do you think these will sell out or not I’d pay that
Now we can get free travel, as luckily we held off on booking due to all the mess/ lack of info about tests , bubbles etc, I would pay the 1200 EUR for 2 tickets. Its madness but I will pay it, had we been paying for travel as well would have knocked it on the head if couldn't get cat 1 or 2

Last years prices would have been

Cat 1 70 EUR
Cat 2 180 EUR
Cat3 400 EUR
Cat 4 600 EUR

Cat 3 and 4 are crazy prices even for a champions league final, cat 4 would mean 1 game is costing a few quid short of my season ticket!!! Not sure what the breakdown in the numbers of tickets in each cat would have been.

I would really struggle to justify a cat 2 ticket, 3 and 4 can fuck right off.

The only thing that might change this years pricing is the fact there are only 6000 fans probably sitting in the same stand - so surely such a variation in price can't be justified?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.