Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The point is, they said they would release details yesterday but didn't. They said tickets would be on sale today - will they be?
As another poster said, the fact we have to imagine what's going on is shocking considering the importance of the game and the financial commitment so many blues have already made.
I know mate, I'm supposed to be there this time next week and I'm just trying to sort my work load out for the day not knowing whether I have 5 or 8 working days left of the month so I get that it's frustrating, I'm frustrated that we've been told one thing and it's not happened but I think it's fair to say that City have their hands tied on all this. I will be critical of the club when needs to be, I just think this is a tricky one as they must have been given assurances from above. Would it make anyone feel any better if we got a message at 8pm last night saying "Sorry we're not saying anything today as UEFA and Portugal are still fucking around"? Because I wouldn't feel any better personally.

All being well this time next week we will have just landed in Porto. The fact we dont know wtf is happening is piss poor. We have now lost our free flight change option so gain nothing by switching to a free club day trip. Having said that i dont believe the club are to blame in anyway. The free flight offer yesterday was the club saying we are working on it but our hands are tied. This is no ones cock up other than Eufas.

Bloke who gives me a lift to work is a blue and he found it downright fucking hilarious that I've forked out over £750 so far and our owner's generosity doesn't include us independent travellers. Nothing like a bit of sympathy!

I wonder if Portugal are waiting on the EU decision today - might make it easier politically for them internally

That at least 75% of our allocation will be going to the day trip and many who booked independently won't be able to go?

I really do think that this is what is holding up everything.
What I don’t get is this.
tickets will be e-tickets and controlled by the UEFA ticketing system.
so if I was on Spikes trip, I’d say I was going on the day trip, get my ticket emailed to me, and go with Spike.
no ones any the wiser until Saturday afternoon when the day trip plane is sat at Manchester airport empty.
UEFA, the club and their travel partner won’t be switched on enough to cancel the ticket (and do they want to cancel 2,500 tickets) so happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.