Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Im sure there was about 17000 on the chumps league scheme as I asked that year. So I doubt it will go much lower than 15000pts. Maybe the expensive tickets will filter down. Bit if your not on the scheme you will have no chance.

For those saying they have no chance of a ticket I wouldnt be too put off just yet.
Normally I'd be all over this trip do most aways and have just short of 22k points.
Due to a change in jobs I have to work Friday evening that I can't get out off so initially wasn't going to bother as getting there on the day was too expensive.
The free flight offer admittedly has reignited my interest but even now I'm still 50-50 if I'll bother.
Got to mess around getting the tests which I knew but this 'fan park' bothers me.
Is it basically going to be a sterile alcohol free holding pen or would you be free to leave and do your own thing?
The thought of being herded around all day, lots of queuing, hours spent at the airports isn't really appealing and whilst I could do all that for probably less than £350 I'd probably have a way better time for £50 in my local pub.
I'm sure a lot will be put off by the day trip so still think most on the Champs league scheme will get tickets

For those saying they have no chance of a ticket I wouldnt be too put off just yet.
Normally I'd be all over this trip do most aways and have just short of 22k points.
Due to a change in jobs I have to work Friday evening that I can't get out off so initially wasn't going to bother as getting there on the day was too expensive.
The free flight offer admittedly has reignited my interest but even now I'm still 50-50 if I'll bother.
Got to mess around getting the tests which I knew but this 'fan park' bothers me.
Is it basically going to be a sterile alcohol free holding pen or would you be free to leave and do your own thing?
The thought of being herded around all day, lots of queuing, hours spent at the airports isn't really appealing and whilst I could do all that for probably less than £350 I'd probably have a way better time for £50 in my local pub.
I'm sure a lot will be put off by the day trip so still think most on the Champs league scheme will get tickets
You've made me feel better. Cheers :)

Has anyone online seen the breakdown of the tickets at each band? Hopefully not like previous year's splits where there were virtually no tickets at the lowest band. Its UEFA who am I kidding.

You will not be allowed to leave the fun park otherwise there would be no point in setting it up. I do not know but I would assume it will be alcohol free so as to minimise trouble.

The points really are not an issue at the moment

it goes to season card holders who are on the champs league cup scheme ONLY!

this is a pure guess but I am assuming that this accounts for around 15000? Based on the apathy on this forum for it !

of that 30% won’t bother for what ever reason,family ,cost,age etc

so my guess is that if u have at least 5000 points and are on the cup scheme u should be ok

remember the league cup went to ,no points ,no cup schemes and we only had a couple of thousand

all pure speculation by me ,but based on previous final allocations
I agree with this,alot avoidin it i do think most will be okay for a ticket that have booked

Im sure there was about 17000 on the chumps league scheme as I asked that year. So I doubt it will go much lower than 15000pts. Maybe the expensive tickets will filter down. Bit if your not on the scheme you will have no chance.
Not sure about that. I know a few people who I expected to be going but they’ve been put off by all of the hassle, testing requirements, possible huge queues at the airports, restrictions before the match etc. ”I’ll go next time when it’s a normal final”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.