Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You will not be allowed to leave the fun park otherwise there would be no point in setting it up. I do not know but I would assume it will be alcohol free so as to minimise trouble.
I cant see them not selling beers there,thats place would explode there football fans not convicts'
(mod note)
edited for adult reading

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the independent traveler option will be limited to just short of the total allocation at best. It states the majority of tickets to be sold to day trippers
This is something that is totally unclear

When you secure your ticket online, do you at that point have to say whether or not you're going on the official trip... and depending on what you say the computer says yes or no?

Sadly looks like my holiday is finished. Got 13k points and if any tickets remain after this first window the chances of any ‘limited number’ independent travel tickets remaining will likely be zero. It’s either the fuckin day trip from hell or still go on my holiday ticketless. Gutted
Still the chance of buying tickets direct from UEFA

Yep, I’d have preferred spike’s trip but was never totally convinced fans on those trips would be able to buy tickets from the club and I still think government could still change the rules and going with the club seems to provide a bit of a safety net in that regard. Hoping the fan park isn’t too far from town centre and we’re somehow able to get out and have a more genteel booze.
Yes in my experience on many Euro away trips most City fans don't really do fanzones. Nothing worse than being trapped in a baking hot square surrounded by police for eight hours. I have escaped from a couple in the past so good luck. Porto is a fantastic place.

You will not be allowed to leave the fun park otherwise there would be no point in setting it up. I do not know but I would assume it will be alcohol free so as to minimise trouble.
Sounds about as fun as being stabbed in the ball bag.

Ticket less blues this way...

For those saying they have no chance of a ticket I wouldnt be too put off just yet.
Normally I'd be all over this trip do most aways and have just short of 22k points.
Due to a change in jobs I have to work Friday evening that I can't get out off so initially wasn't going to bother as getting there on the day was too expensive.
The free flight offer admittedly has reignited my interest but even now I'm still 50-50 if I'll bother.
Got to mess around getting the tests which I knew but this 'fan park' bothers me.
Is it basically going to be a sterile alcohol free holding pen or would you be free to leave and do your own thing?
The thought of being herded around all day, lots of queuing, hours spent at the airports isn't really appealing and whilst I could do all that for probably less than £350 I'd probably have a way better time for £50 in my local pub.
I'm sure a lot will be put off by the day trip so still think most on the Champs league scheme will get tickets
Think they said they're handing out the tickets on the plane? If that's the case get your ticket and do a runner from the airport. What are they gonna do? If you can go, go. You've earned it.

At least tickets are being prioritised to those with most points. Bit odd to see people on social media complain about that.
I would give anything to be there but won't get a ticket (scheme and 10,500 points), however, I have no complaints with how they are being distributed. It's to people also on the scheme but with more points. It's also un-toutable (is that even a word?), the OSC don't get any and nobody can buy for mates. Everyone who is there deserves to be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.