Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sadly looks like my holiday is finished. Got 13k points and if any tickets remain after this first window the chances of any ‘limited number’ independent travel tickets remaining will likely be zero. It’s either the fuckin day trip from hell or still go on my holiday ticketless. Gutted
Ticketless holiday with thousands of blues will be a lot more fun

Interesting that Chelseas details read:

"We will receive an allocation of approximately 5800 tickets that will go on sale first to members of the UEFA Away Scheme, and then to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. Should any tickets thereafter remain available, they will go on sale to members on a loyalty point basis.

Official travel packages are available and have been subsidised by the Club to help as many Chelsea supporters as possible attend the final at short notice."

Whereas we're stating:

"In consideration of the requirements to adhere to UEFA and the Portuguese Government’s protocols, the majority of supporters must travel on the Club’s official day trip travel package."

Rather different stances aren't they?

For those on sufficient points with independent travel already booked, I would be amazed if anyone is forced to use club transport. I reckon the statement about the majority MUST use it is simply PR so the club looks like it's doing its bit to meet the request of the Portuguese authorities. Chelsea haven't said that and there's no government rule about it.

Anyone got shouts for doing the COVID day 2 test on bank holiday Monday ? or do Manchester airport do it on arrival back ? What a blag all this is

I would give anything to be there but won't get a ticket (scheme and 10,500 points), however, I have no complaints with how they are being distributed. It's to people also on the scheme but with more points. It's also un-toutable (is that even a word?), the OSC don't get any and nobody can buy for mates. Everyone who is there deserves to be there.
I’m missing out too - I’m on the scheme with 14,340 points.

I don’t have any issue with people on the scheme with more points getting a ticket ahead of me - it’s completely fair enough.

What I do have an issue with is the club has said if any tickets remain they’ll open it up to all season ticket holders based on points. So I’ll potentially miss out to someone with more points who isn’t on the scheme. Which begs the question what’s the point in being on the scheme if it doesn’t give you priority over people who aren’t?

For those on sufficient points with independent travel already booked, I would be amazed if anyone is forced to use club transport. I reckon the statement about the majority MUST use it is simply PR so the club looks like it's doing its bit to meet the request of the Portuguese authorities. Chelsea haven't said that and there's no government rule about it.

I agree mate. I think the “majority” means they allocate 51% to the day trip. 51% obvs satisfies that requirement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.