Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’m missing out too - I’m on the scheme with 14,340 points.

I don’t have any issue with people on the scheme with more points getting a ticket ahead of me - it’s completely fair enough.

What I do have an issue with is the club has said if any tickets remain they’ll open it up to all season ticket holders based on points. So I’ll potentially miss out to someone with more points who isn’t on the scheme. Which begs the question what’s the point in being on the scheme if it doesn’t give you priority over people who aren’t?

I can’t see that being the case; I just think the statement isn’t worded brilliantly. If there are more criteria that get announced it’ll continue being for cup scheme members.

I can’t see that being the case; I just think the statement isn’t worded brilliantly. If there are more criteria that get announced it’ll continue being for cup scheme members.
“Tickets will initially be made available to Seasoncardholders registered on the 2019/20 UEFA Cup Scheme, prioritised by Ticket Points, in line with the usual allocation process for Cup Semi-Finals and Cup Finals.

“Should any tickets remain available they will be offered to all remaining 2019/20 Seasoncard holders, prioritised by Ticket Points.”

I hope you’re right but I don’t think you are - the above seems pretty clear to me and the use of “all season ticket holders” can only mean cup scheme goes out of the window. I’ll be beyond disgusted if that happens and it will make a complete mockery of the cup scheme system

I’m missing out too - I’m on the scheme with 14,340 points.

I don’t have any issue with people on the scheme with more points getting a ticket ahead of me - it’s completely fair enough.

What I do have an issue with is the club has said if any tickets remain they’ll open it up to all season ticket holders based on points. So I’ll potentially miss out to someone with more points who isn’t on the scheme. Which begs the question what’s the point in being on the scheme if it doesn’t give you priority over people who aren’t?
I think you misinterpreted. It will run down the CL scheme points ladder before going to non-scheme SC holders. The difference is, it'll jump in blocks of 5,000 rather than 500.

I think you misinterpreted. It will run down the CL scheme points ladder before going to non-scheme SC holders. The difference is, it'll jump in blocks of 5,000 rather than 500.
I don’t think I am - see my post above. The term “all season ticket holders” can only mean just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.