Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yes in my experience on many Euro away trips most City fans don't really do fanzones. Nothing worse than being trapped in a baking hot square surrounded by police for eight hours. I have escaped from a couple in the past so good luck. Porto is a fantastic place.
It is, I did the last trip there, wandered around from bar to bar in beautiful sunshine. Fanzone sounds horrific but the police will want to keep 12k fans well apart I’d imagine. On verra...

Yes I agree with your sentiments, and feel for supporters in this situation. I think they could rethink this dependant on remaining tickets - there is still a limited window Monday to keep lowering the points for scheme members.
The club still have a good deal to do when it comes to ticketing.
Good luck
It'll be Saturday, I reckon. If they aren't gone by 5pm Friday then criteria won't wait for the weekend to end. I hope! :)

I don’t think I am - see my post above. The term “all season ticket holders” can only mean just that.
see the bit in bold below

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA:

Supporters will need to input their passport number in order to purchase match tickets and cannot complete their transaction without it. There are no guarantees the sales criteria will reach each window listed below. Should any tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Please note tickets will not be available to purchase ‘in person’ at the Stadium Ticket Office for this match. Tickets can only be purchased online or over the phone (+44 (0)161 444 1894 - Option 6) by supporters who meet the following:

• Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the 2019/20 UEFA Cup Scheme with 23,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 20th May at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the 2019/20 UEFA Cup Scheme with 21,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 20th May at 11am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.