Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

see the bit in bold below

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA:

Supporters will need to input their passport number in order to purchase match tickets and cannot complete their transaction without it. There are no guarantees the sales criteria will reach each window listed below. Should any tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Please note tickets will not be available to purchase ‘in person’ at the Stadium Ticket Office for this match. Tickets can only be purchased online or over the phone (+44 (0)161 444 1894 - Option 6) by supporters who meet the following:

• Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the 2019/20 UEFA Cup Scheme with 23,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 20th May at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2019/20 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the 2019/20 UEFA Cup Scheme with 21,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 20th May at 11am
Cheers - I really hope you’re right!!!

I’m missing out too - I’m on the scheme with 14,340 points.

I don’t have any issue with people on the scheme with more points getting a ticket ahead of me - it’s completely fair enough.

What I do have an issue with is the club has said if any tickets remain they’ll open it up to all season ticket holders based on points. So I’ll potentially miss out to someone with more points who isn’t on the scheme. Which begs the question what’s the point in being on the scheme if it doesn’t give you priority over people who aren’t?
Don’t panic. If still available Sat morning you will be in the next batch of 14000 and above. The qualifying criteria clearly states “There are no guarantees the sales criteria will reach each window listed, should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced”
That further selling criteria will be uefa cup scheme with 14000 tickets or more. if it’s not then they’ve completely changed the criteria from what they’ve done in all the years before. If there are any left after they’ve been offered to those on CL scheme then they will go to season card holders. Remember there are only 10000 is on CL scheme, plus all this shite just to get there regardless of free travel, so you will probably be ok good luck

Dry fan zone and tightly controlled.
can you imagine trying to corral 3000 pissed up City fans onto the right coaches in the right order. Chaos.
thats why it will be dry.
And those who think you can sneak out, think again.
it’ll be miles out of the city and crawling with coppers.
they really don’t want you mixing with the populace spreading the Indian variant.
Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?

Don’t panic. If still available Sat morning you will be in the next batch of 14000 and above. The qualifying criteria clearly states “There are no guarantees the sales criteria will reach each window listed, should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced”
That further selling criteria will be uefa cup scheme with 14000 tickets or more. if it’s not then they’ve completely changed the criteria from what they’ve done in all the years before. If there are any left after they’ve been offered to those on CL scheme then they will go to season card holders. Remember there are only 10000 is on CL scheme, plus all this shite just to get there regardless of free travel, so you will probably be ok good luck
Cheers pal

Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?
Meanwhile, we‘re having a party on the roof terrace of the hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.