Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Surely there cant be a fanzone place that has no ale?

That would be beyond shit.
Dry fan zone and tightly controlled.
can you imagine trying to corral 3000 pissed up City fans onto the right coaches in the right order. Chaos.
thats why it will be dry.
And those who think you can sneak out, think again.
it’ll be miles out of the city and crawling with coppers.
they really don’t want you mixing with the populace spreading the Indian variant.

Quick query

When booking the club package the email says you must enter a valid passport number.

I've got a valid passport but my youngster's has expired. I'm planning on doing a fast track to sort hers once we have booked the club package.

Will I need a passport number for her when booking the club package?
I read it as you'd have to enter passport details for anyone you are booking for. Just me pesonal take on it and would make sense. Hope you can get it sorted. I'd try putting in number of the expired one as City can't possibly be checking it's a valid number. Unless they ask for expiry dates as well like when you book with an airline.

RT-PCR Test | Fit to Fly​

https://www.dam-health.com/

Is this one fine? Anyone else using Dam?
I’ve got them booked for Thursday in Didsbury. Guaranteed same day result for £99. Having seen some negative reviews I phoned them and they reassured me that nearly all negative reviews related to people missing their results because they ended up in spam folders and said they stood by their same day guarantee.

can you imagine trying to corral 3000 pissed up City fans onto the right coaches in the right order. Chaos.
they really don’t want you mixing with the populace spreading the Indian variant.
You are really convincing.

I was just going to have a rant then saw it was you, managed to wriggle off the hook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.