Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?
I’ll be scratching my bollocks, debating breakfast by then in my hotel room:)

Add to that the part about arriving back "mid-morning". I take that to be any time between 8 and noon. That means leaving Porto at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. That means hanging around for at least 7 hours after the game in the stadium, the coach, the fanzone or the airport. How grim is that likely to be?
Technically, mid morning is 6am

If you think about it, the match won't finish until nearly 10pm. With the trophy presentation (fingers crossed) you're not getting out of the stadium until 11pm. Probably back at the airport for midnight. 2 hours pissing about in the airport. The very first flights to leave will be 2am and it's a 3.5 hour flight... so the first flights back will be landing at 5:30am

I’ve got them booked for Thursday in Didsbury. Guaranteed same day result for £99. Having seen some negative reviews I phoned them and they reassured me that nearly all negative reviews related to people missing their results because they ended up in spam folders and said they stood by their same day guarantee.
Thanks - well supposes there is 24 hours contingency.

Technically, mid morning is 6am

If you think about it, the match won't finish until nearly 10pm. With the trophy presentation (fingers crossed) you're not getting out of the stadium until 11pm. Probably back at the airport for midnight. 2 hours pissing about in the airport. The very first flights to leave will be 2am and it's a 3.5 hour flight... so the first flights back will be landing at 5:30am
3.5 hours? I thought 2-2.5?

mine says the same as dose my m8s but we have points added for 19/20 .. think it’s just a problem with the system but I’m going to call 1st thing to clear it up to save the hassle at the time of purchase
Well I was on it 18/19 hope they have fucked it up:-):-):-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.